Meanwhile in the ConPro mod logs:

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Meanwhile in the ConPro mod logs:

Post by antiliberalsociety »

12 hours ago Elvis_Interstellar approved comment by many - Its mainly just the first 2,600 names of the last known people over a few days span that made ANY comment on ConPro, so the list itself was not curated and even lacked Elvis_I for example. Even you

13 hours ago Elvis_Interstellar approved comment by many - I never saw that link to a SAFE ARCHIVE, so thanks. **THEY QUOTE ME , as usual , in it!** I am glad I got C to SHUT THEM DOWN. I am often quoted for years on their doxxing site, for my tr

13 hours ago Elvis_Interstellar approved comment by many - I never saw that link to a SAFE ARCHIVE, so thanks. **THEY QUOTE ME , as usual , in it!** I am glad I got C to SHUT THEM DOWN. I am often quoted for years on their doxxing site, for my tr
7 hours ago RightSideFunding ignored reports on post by RightSideFunding -

7 hours ago RightSideFunding approved post by RightSideFunding - Maybe a Nuke killed all of the dinosaurs, and the remnants of the dinosaurs in the air caused Covid?

7 hours ago RightSideFunding approved post by RightSideFunding - Maybe a Nuke killed all of the dinosaurs, and the remnants of the dinosaurs in the air caused Covid?