Cape Coloured man kills people in a road accident, is then assaulted by numerous other people

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Cape Coloured man kills people in a road accident, is then assaulted by numerous other people

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Cape Coloured man kills people in a road accident, is then assaulted by numerous other people

Post by Thisismyaccount »

He's lucky they didn't use a flaming necklace on him.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Cape Coloured man kills people in a road accident, is then assaulted by numerous other people

Thisismyaccount wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:44 pm He's lucky they didn't use a flaming necklace on him.
That's a black thing, not a Coloured thing. They're a totally different kettle of fish, which is not to say they wouldn't cut you head off. But I am somewhat biased because a Cape Coloured man saved my life. One also saved my father's life in a separate incident.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:53 pm
Thisismyaccount wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:44 pm He's lucky they didn't use a flaming necklace on him.
That's a black thing, not a Coloured thing. They're a totally different kettle of fish, which is not to say they wouldn't cut you head off. But I am somewhat biased because a Cape Coloured man saved my life. One also saved my father's life in a separate incident.
Something...
That's a black thing, not a Coloured thing. They're a totally different kettle of fish, which is not to say they wouldn't cut you head off.
Seems...
They're a totally different kettle of fish, which is not to say they wouldn't cut you head off.
Off...
cut you head off.
Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:16 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:53 pm
Something...
That's a black thing, not a Coloured thing. They're a totally different kettle of fish, which is not to say they wouldn't cut you head off.
Seems...
They're a totally different kettle of fish, which is not to say they wouldn't cut you head off.
Off...
cut you head off.
Oh fuck, arrest me!