Anti-White Globalist Clown Pope Apologizes For ‘Catastrophic’ School Policy in Canada

Moderator: TFS

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Anti-White Globalist Clown Pope Apologizes For ‘Catastrophic’ School Policy in Canada

Post by TFS »

https://www.nashuatelegraph.com/top-hea ... in-canada/
MASKWACIS, Alberta (AP) — Pope Francis has apologized for the Catholic Church’s cooperation with Canada’s “catastrophic” policy of Indigenous residential schools. The pontiff says the forced assimilation of Native peoples into Christian society destroyed their cultures, severed their families and marginalized generations in ways still being felt today. Francis spoke Monday near the site of the former Ermineskin Indian Residential School, on lands of four Cree nations south of Edmonton, Alberta. He said, “I humbly beg forgiveness for the evil committed by so many Christians against the Indigenous peoples.” The long-awaited apology opens Francis’ weeklong “penitential pilgrimage” to Canada, which is meant to help the church on its path of reconciliation with Indigenous peoples and help victims heal.

MASKWACIS, Alberta (AP) — Pope Francis issued a historic apology Monday for the Catholic Church’s cooperation with Canada’s “catastrophic” policy of Indigenous residential schools, saying the forced assimilation of Native peoples into Christian society destroyed their cultures, severed families and marginalized generations.

“I am deeply sorry,” Francis said to applause from school survivors and Indigenous community members gathered at a former residential school south of Edmonton, Alberta. He called the school policy a “disastrous error” that was incompatible with the Gospel and said further investigation and healing is needed.

“I humbly beg forgiveness for the evil committed by so many Christians against the Indigenous peoples,” Francis said.
“I humbly beg forgiveness for the evil committed by so many Christians against the Indigenous peoples,”

‘Biggest fake news story in Canada’: Kamloops mass grave debunked by academics
https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/kamloops- ... in-canada/
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=8560
Deleted User 146629

Re: Anti-White Globalist Clown Pope Apologizes For ‘Catastrophic’ School Policy in Canada

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

"It was evil of Christians to convert people to Christianity and give children an education" -the Pope.
Videla should have disappeared this clown.