Is Gwyneth Paltrow an amazing transphobe?

Honk Honk
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Is Gwyneth Paltrow an amazing transphobe?

Post by kestrel9 »

Gwyneth Paltrow: $75 Vagina-Scented Candles a ‘Provocation’ to Say How ‘Amazing’ It Is to Be a Woman
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07 ... e-a-woman/
In an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Today,” actress and Goop CEO Gwyneth Paltrow touted her best-selling vagina-scented candle named “This Smells Like My Vagina.”

The candle, announced in 2020, was a “feminist statement” aimed at exposing the “shame” that surrounds “a woman’s private parts.”

Paltrow told NBC’s Willie Geist at her New York store that the candle was a “provocation” to say how “amazing” it was to be a woman.
“‘This Smells Like My Vagina’ — can I say that on morning TV? This candle is really like that provocation to say like, ‘It’s amazing to be a woman in every way. It’s amazing to have that kind of power, and you deserve to have that agency.’ And so, it’s just kind of a funny and strong way of being funny and a provocateur,” Paltrow said of the $75 candle.
Paltrow’s private parts-smelling product has allegedly exploded in a customer’s home, resulting in a lawsuit. https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -her-home/ "to hot to touch"
But the real burning question that transactivists must be getting ready to ask is when will Goop create a candle called
'This Candle Smells Like My Vaginoplasty?" :?
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Is Gwyneth Paltrow an amazing transphobe?

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Anything to make a few bucks and idiots who buy them.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Is Gwyneth Paltrow an amazing transphobe?

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

kestrel9 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:59 am But the real burning question that transactivists must be getting ready to ask is when will Goop create a candle called 'This Candle Smells Like Poo?" :?
fixed that for you