When @Thisismyaccount tried to convince @CognitiveDissident5 that apostrophe abuse is grammatically acceptable.

Anything goes.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

When @Thisismyaccount tried to convince @CognitiveDissident5 that apostrophe abuse is grammatically acceptable.

Post by MadWorld »

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: When @Thisismyaccount tried to convince @CognitiveDissident5 that apostrophe abuse is grammatically acceptable.

Post by TFS »

Beware the SVF resident Grammar Nazi!

What is a grammar nazi?

“It’s not ‘me and Billy.’ It’s ‘Billy and I,'” so scolds the grammar nazi. A grammar nazi is a pedant who compulsively criticizes or corrects people’s grammar mistakes, typos, misspellings, and other errors in speech or writing.
Actual fotage of CD5 on her daily round to check your spelling
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: When @Thisismyaccount tried to convince @CognitiveDissident5 that apostrophe abuse is grammatically acceptable.

Post by Thisismyaccount »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Correct and proper use of language is important if you want to be taken seriously and not come across as an uneducated, illiterate nigger. Standards and values are important, it's what separates us from them.
Thisismyaccount

But but but muh freedoms of speech!!!! Shit happens :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:57 pm Beware the SVF resident Grammar Nazi!

What is a grammar nazi?

“It’s not ‘me and Billy.’ It’s ‘Billy and I,'” so scolds the grammar nazi. A grammar nazi is a pedant who compulsively criticizes or corrects people’s grammar mistakes, typos, misspellings, and other errors in speech or writing.
You honestly expect me to just say nothing when I see repeated, flagrant and deliberate abuse of language? What kind of madman are you?
Thisismyaccount

:P :lol:
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 We'l trie to bettere ourselffes. Stopp byllying uss allreedy! :cry: :cry: :!:
Thisismyaccount

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

Missing period is also a grammatically acceptable mistake. CD5's grudge against TIMA has impaired her ability to spot grammar errors. :lol: :lol: