It was his 95th birthday party...

Jokes

Moderator: Nosferatjew

Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

It was his 95th birthday party...

Post by Nosferatjew »

His entire family showed up, his 93 year old wife, all his remaining siblings, his children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, even his twin newborn great great grandchrildren. They rented a big banquet hall; the party was epic.

After eating dinner, his sons rolled out a giant cake, easily 8 feet tall. Out from the top of the giant cake burst a stripper in a bikini, boobs abouncing. The stripper looked right at the old man and said, "Hey there big boy! I'm here to give you super sex!"

The whole crowd fell silent, shocked at what the stripper just said. As they did though, the old man, who's been around the block more times than he could remember, thought for a moment.... after several tense seconds, the old man looked the stripper straight in her dead eyes and replied, "I'll take the soup."

(My grandfather telling my family this joke at dinner is the last memory I have of him alive. I'm ok with this.)
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: It was his 95th birthday party...

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Nosferatjew wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:57 am His entire family showed up, his 93 year old wife, all his remaining siblings, his children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, even his twin newborn great great grandchrildren. They rented a big banquet hall; the party was epic.

After eating dinner, his sons rolled out a giant cake, easily 8 feet tall. Out from the top of the giant cake burst a stripper in a bikini, boobs abouncing. The stripper looked right at the old man and said, "Hey there big boy! I'm here to give you super sex!"

The whole crowd fell silent, shocked at what the stripper just said. As they did though, the old man, who's been around the block more times than he could remember, thought for a moment.... after several tense seconds, the old man looked the stripper straight in her dead eyes and replied, "I'll take the soup."

(My grandfather telling my family this joke at dinner is the last memory I have of him alive. I'm ok with this.)
I have mine on video saying "A showgirl will show you everything but her age"