Downloads - maybe end of the site

Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Re: Downloads - maybe end of the site

Post by Tallest_Skil »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:03 am I'm somewhat concerned that SV hasn't come back to tell us more.
Just like Putt when he announced the shutdown. Everyone eventually betrays us and forces us out, of course. I’m not surprised.
Wowbagger
Topic points (SCP): 11
Reply points (CCP): 21

Post by Wowbagger »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:44 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:03 am I'm somewhat concerned that SV hasn't come back to tell us more.
Just like Putt when he announced the shutdown. Everyone eventually betrays us and forces us out, of course. I’m not surprised.
Trust Tallest to be a pessimist and assume the worst of the admins :-P
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

The silence from SearchVoat is deafening, I'm disappointed. As someone who donated to this site several times, the courtesy of an explanation would have been nice.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I am surprised and disappointed
blumen4alles
Topic points (SCP): -22
Reply points (CCP): -222

Post by blumen4alles »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:14 pm Wouldn't surprise me if Syssie's pedo cult has something to do with it.
phpBB [video]

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:58 pm The silence from SearchVoat is deafening, I'm disappointed. As someone who donated to this site several times, the courtesy of an explanation would have been nice.
Sometimes the silence is the explanation (such as being told to just do it or else by someone who has the last word).
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

Easily fixed, just set up a site and invite us all over.
RM-Goetbbels
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 90

Post by RM-Goetbbels »

I'm not sure how to compile this post to get the most out of it, but let me try anyhow.

Thank you SearchVoat, thanks for everything you did at Voat when you didn't have to. You made it better in so many ways. You were never intrusive or demanding, just always in the background doing your thing and highlighting our best posters. I saw you, I know what you did. From top posts to most comments, it was a weeny prize but one we all smiled about when we got it. Thanks for that, really.

Your site was impeccable and I used it fairly often to interact with the other voaters, I even learned a few tricks along the way and grew to love your site and the analytics.......you dirty jew. << Sorry, old habits.

Voat wouldn't have been Voat without you and many, many of us appreciate the work you did there. You were indispensable as far as I am concerned. You also provided us with a lifeboat to try and figure something out when Putt crapped out on us. Thanks for that too. You are a solid motherfucker and I'm proud to have been able to interact with you and your site. I'll miss you.

I'm going to go through the 3-4 accounts I had now and just revel in my tomfuckery of poking at jews, niggers and retards, and I can do that because of you. Thanks SearchVoat. I may never know who you are, or you me, but know that I think you're an awesome person.

JimBulloosheet, Goathole, RM-Goetbbels, Amon-Goath
SaneGoatiSwear
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by SaneGoatiSwear »

Wowbagger wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:15 pm
Trust Tallest to be a pessimist and assume the worst of the admins :-P
The admins aren't giving a reason why they are shutting it down and being secretive. Of course he should assume the worst of admins.
SaneGoatiSwear
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by SaneGoatiSwear »

SearchVoat wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:38 am Sorry guys, this site might be going down soon, maybe in only 2 or 3 weeks, maybe a bit longer if we're lucky.
Hey faggot, how come you're not giving a reason like PutItOut did? Are you Mossad? Or did the Jews pay you to shut down the site? Either way, you're a glow in the dark CIA Nigger.
Last edited by SaneGoatiSwear on Tue May 24, 2022 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.