Kkk

Deleted User 2149

Kkk

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

g]
Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: The late Eugene Terre'Blanche and his favourite horse Atilla

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Beautiful horse. One of my dreams is to own a horse someday. Hopefully that dream will come true before I die.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

Great pic! I find that animal lovers tend to be more moral, selfless and down to earth. It's a tell tale of a person's character.
Deleted User 2149

TFS wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:17 pm Great pic! I find that animal lovers tend to be more moral, selfless and down to earth. It's a tell tale of a person's character.
Agree 100 percent. I judge people by the way they treat animals and children. Most Boer kids are taught a simple rule from a young age: you always feed and water your animals before you feed and water yourself.
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:10 pm Beautiful horse. One of my dreams is to own a horse someday. Hopefully that dream will come true before I die.
One of my brother's ex wives was into horses so they had several. One called Meulmuis was my favourite. I used to like sunbathing in his field and would walk up there, drape my clothes over the fence, then chill out. He would come and pull my clothes off the fence and chomp holes in them. I have a picture of him somewhere where he's rolling in the grass with his legs in the air.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

Unfortunately, he relaxed.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:17 am Unfortunately, he relaxed.
No he did not. When the government decides you're dead, you're dead.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:41 amNo he did not. When the government decides you're dead, you're dead.
Yeah, he did.

When the communist ANC government decides you're a problem, there are no longer any neutral or "nice" kaffers. There are no longer any neutral coloreds. There are barely even any neutral whites. Everybody is a potential assassin.

The Eugene, having known how politics works, should have expected that. No more non-white farm workers, no friends, no acquaintances - hell, nobody who even fills his gas tank (if that's still a thing down there). Instead, he relaxed. And he was treated like any random kaffer that doesn't agree with the communist state. Ask stompie.