Convicted Pedo MP Imran Ahmad Khan Served on Government Grooming Gang Panel

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

darkknight111
Topic points (SCP): 596
Reply points (CCP): 207

Re: Convicted Pedo MP Imran Ahmad Khan Served on Government Grooming Gang Panel

Post by darkknight111 »

kestrel9 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:55 am
Don-Keyhote wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:43 am
kestrel9 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:48 am

You're banned from this sub.
Even if I were that wouldn't make you any less wrong in this insipid thread of yours LOL cope & seethe u pussy
:lol: :lol:
The only reason Donkey the Islam Shill (note how he always goes out of his way to defend child molestors in any thread that calls out Muslims) is even able to post here is because SearchVoat never implemented a ban user option. Like any psychopath, he takes the tiniest inch granted to him and takes a mile.

Note that Donkey does not deny neither wanting to diddle 12 year olds nor being a psychopath. As far as any morally just person is concerned, ANYONE who diddles minors is a pedo. No if and or buts. No amount of mental gymnastics from pedos such as Donkey can change that.

Rest assured, he was indeed banned from v/pizzagate (original voat) in spring 2020. No one missed him.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

darkknight111 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:31 am

Even if I were that wouldn't make you any less wrong in this insipid thread of yours LOL cope & seethe u pussy
The only reason Donkey the Islam Shill (note how he always goes out of his way to defend child molestors in any thread that calls out Muslims) is even able to post here is because SearchVoat never implemented a ban user option. Like any psychopath, he takes the tiniest inch granted to him and takes a mile.

Note that Donkey does not deny neither wanting to diddle 12 year olds nor being a psychopath. As far as any morally just person is concerned, ANYONE who diddles minors is a pedo. No if and or buts. No amount of mental gymnastics from pedos such as Donkey can change that.

Rest assured, he was indeed banned from v/pizzagate (original voat) in spring 2020. No one missed him.
I had one of the pedo crew banned from my sub, I just asked searchvoat. It is easily sorted. Pedos need to stick to lolipedo, the pro-pedo site. This place is for us.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

darkknight111 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:31 am

I think one user not so long ago claimed to have missed him, but for benefit of the doubt maybe that was a joke. Edit: wasn't a joke, they like Donkeyhole wisecracks

It's true that DonkeyWho? (he has many user names of same theme) admires the members of the Muslim rape gangs in the UK and that he has the same line of thought as they do regarding the victims (the girls ages 9 to 15 are trash who deserve what they get and the parents also deserve it to happen their kids) It's curious how quickly he responds to stand up for those he views as 'powerful, noble' rapists on PG, something he's done for years. For all we know he's a skinny faggot who's jealous of girls getting noticed by the type of men he admires, for all we know he has a chick dick :lol: Or maybe he's works on behalf of an NGO 'fact checking' group but uses his/her own tactics. I read some of DonkeyWho? history, he is proud to brag about what he does since his dick won't fit in a small mouth (implying a child's mouth) and jokes with himself using 2 alts that he doesn't like adult genitalia. He whines like girl though so who knows what he/she/it is really all about besides being the epitome of a loser psychopath.
Last edited by kestrel9 on Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

darkknight111 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:41 am Those who were banned from v/pizzagate are NOT welcome here.
Really? I was banned from v/pizzagate. Do you remember why?
I was banned for questioning if sQuirty wasn't in fact a gov/jidf shill. I asked if any of the mods had vetted the bitch, since she claimed to be a survivor. Got banned for my QUESTIONS. Turns out, they didn't vet her very well.

@kestrel9, the reason i am fond of @Don-Keyhote is because he was the only person fighting against that jewess squirty's misinfo and DJTwhoring, for the longest time.

SOOOooooooo,

Fuck all of you who fell for scrazies bullshit.
Fuck the mods who didn't bother to vet her lies.
Fuck @Cynabuns for teaching her (and AOU) how to mod.
Fuck @PuttItOut for believing her lies.
and
FUCK JEWS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK CATHOLICS
FUCK MORMONS
in no particular order
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:53 pm
darkknight111 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:41 am Those who were banned from v/pizzagate are NOT welcome here.
I was banned for questioning if sQuirty wasn't in fact a gov/jidf shill. I asked if any of the mods had vetted the bitch, since she claimed to be a survivor. Got banned for my QUESTIONS. Turns out, they didn't vet her very well.

@kestrel9, the reason i am fond of @Don-Keyhote is because he was the only person fighting against that jewess squirty's misinfo and DJTwhoring, for the longest time.

SOOOooooooo,

and
FUCK JEWS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK CATHOLICS
FUCK MORMONS
in no particular order

IMHO it's not cool to be okay with DonkeyHoe's views on Muslim gangs raping what he considers 'throwaway kids' because you two were protecting' PG from the srayzie/trolls et.al. epoch and hated the intrusion of Qdom. That doesn't square.
darkknight111
Topic points (SCP): 596
Reply points (CCP): 207

Post by darkknight111 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:53 pm

SOOOooooooo,

and
FUCK JEWS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK CATHOLICS
FUCK MORMONS
in no particular order
When did you get banned? Cause I don’t remember that one.
shewhomustbeobeyed

kestrel9 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 pm IMHO it's not cool to be okay with DonkeyHoe's views on Muslim gangs raping what he considers 'throwaway kids' because you two were protecting' PG from the srayzie/trolls et.al. epoch and hated the intrusion of Qdom. That doesn't square.
IMHO it's not cool to accuse me of being okay with anything a mor(m)on/catholic/muslim/jew does, or says, without a source. That definitely doesn't square.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:29 pm
kestrel9 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 pm IMHO it's not cool to be okay with DonkeyHoe's views on Muslim gangs raping what he considers 'throwaway kids' because you two were protecting' PG from the srayzie/trolls et.al. epoch and hated the intrusion of Qdom. That doesn't square.
IMHO it's not cool to accuse me of being okay with anything a mor(m)on/catholic/muslim/jew does, or says, without a source. That definitely doesn't square.
I don't have to prove it because the behavior is clear to anyone who goes back and looks at the past in light of the more recent stuff as well. I'm not going down that road of posting old shit to prove a point that is plain as day. People can believe you, I don't care and I won't belabor it further. But have you ever called DonkeyDouche out for his views on UK Muslim rape gangs or his lewd comments about sex with underage girls? Or do you continue to coo and say stuff like "Missed you Boo" when he shows up? Who you make friends with is your business but what doesn't square for a PG contributor/supporter is the stuff he says, and the stuff you've been willing to overlook on his behalf 'because "Srayzie" or hur durr "Trump" or "Doh! Q!"
shewhomustbeobeyed

I talked that way to piss the mods off, it's an old habit. Worked well, I see. Yes, I've called donqi out on his comments. He knows my opinion on islam(e). So? He has still posted some good information. He just won't post about muzzies. He defends them.
There were a lot of jews on PG, in the beginning, who would post good info. But not about other jews.
Catholics would DEFEND RCC, while posting about other groups.
Mormons...
OTO...

I get it. You don't like me. It won't change my opinion of you.
I still have no fucks to give.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:48 am I talked that way to piss the mods off, it's an old habit. Worked well, I see. Yes, I've called donqi out on his comments. He knows my opinion on islam(e). So? He has still posted some good information. He just won't post about muzzies. He defends them.
There were a lot of jews on PG, in the beginning, who would post good info. But not about other jews.
Catholics would DEFEND RCC, while posting about other groups.
Mormons...
OTO...

I get it. You don't like me. It won't change my opinion of you.
I still have no fucks to give.
It's not about what your opinion is on Islam. It's about what you think of his attitude towards the victims of the UK Muslim rape gangs.
So? The fact is per his own statements is that he views non-muslim girls from nine years old and up as pieces of trash who deserve what they get from grown men (gang rape/torture/being drugged), yet you seem to give him a pass because sometimes he posts good info? You and he claim to have defended PG against those things you found to be at odds with it. But now you have no fucks to give. You're like two miles wide and 1/2" deep in your convictions regarding PG. Us liking or disliking each other isn't relevant to the subject at hand imho.