Grand Hotel Sonnenbichel: New target for digs.

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

darkknight111
Topic points (SCP): 596
Reply points (CCP): 207

Grand Hotel Sonnenbichel: New target for digs.

Post by darkknight111 »

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021 ... 9.html?m=1

Germany is looking the other way regarding Thailand royalty being involved in child sex trafficking.

The hotel named in the post is where lots of bad shit happens.
argosciv
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 133

Re: Grand Hotel Sonnenbichel: New target for digs.

Post by argosciv »

Noted. I'm on a dig of my own right now regarding some wikipedia fuckery and Edgar Bronfman Jr.
darkknight111

Post by darkknight111 »

argosciv wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:54 am Noted. I'm on a dig of my own right now regarding some wikipedia fuckery and Edgar Bronfman Jr.
Given him being on the top of my shit list over the death of Judith Barsi, I’ll be very interested in what turns up regarding Bronfman fuckery with wikipedia.
argosciv

Post by argosciv »

darkknight111 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:13 pm Given him being on the top of my shit list over the death of Judith Barsi, I’ll be very interested in what turns up regarding Bronfman fuckery with wikipedia.
Heh, I must have missed that one. Put a pin in that and fill me in when I get around to posting.
Truthseeker3000
Topic points (SCP): 7
Reply points (CCP): 19

Post by Truthseeker3000 »

argosciv wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:54 am Noted. I'm on a dig of my own right now regarding some wikipedia fuckery and Edgar Bronfman Jr.
The “elite” sure are awfully fast at changing their wiki to erase any signs of negative press. A few months back the Von Furstenberg family frantically changed all Wikipedia to erase their history of funding the Nazi party all within hours of them being called out on social media for it when they were telling us we were racists and fascists in America. Funny how that works...
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Truthseeker3000 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:58 pm The “elite” sure are awfully fast at changing their wiki to erase any signs of negative press. A few months back the Von Furstenberg family frantically changed all Wikipedia to erase their history of funding the Nazi party all within hours of them being called out on social media for it when they were telling us we were racists and fascists in America. Funny how that works...
Interesting. Do we have archives of the pages before they were changed? Would be good to have that highlighted and preserved here.
argosciv

Post by argosciv »

Vindicator wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:38 am Interesting. Do we have archives of the pages before they were changed? Would be good to have that highlighted and preserved here.
That's the beauty of it when it comes to edits. Wikipedia does the 'archiving' itself by providing comparisons at any given interval. This is how i was able to identify the parties behind now 2 malicious/fraudulent edits. The first being the outright removal of they... shit I forget who right now... some agency page.... and then later (recent, alluded to here) the sock-puppet user who edited the IAC page and who is very likely linked to Google/linked AI initiatives, which therefore exposes a relationship between the Bronfmans and AI.

Still got my tabs open, so will likely make a post at some point.
argosciv

Post by argosciv »

argosciv wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:13 am The first being the outright removal of they... shit I forget who right now... some agency page...
Vindicator wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:38 am Interesting. Do we have archives of the pages before they were changed? Would be good to have that highlighted and preserved here.
The Soze Agency/Michael Skolnik, that's the one...

Archived before deletion: https://web.archive.org/web/20180605193 ... el_Skolnik

Reason for deletion and by whom: https://searchvoat.co/v/pizzagate/3072826/17140367

Incidentally though, back when I first discovered this blatant manipulation of wikipedia, I was able to link Sarah to certain rhetoric pervading v/pizzagate and quite specifically attempts to discredit me. However, today, archives appear to have been altered in order to bury the "dragon"/"anti dragon" connection... either that or I'm forgetting a particular chain of research into the user in question... shame too, because it provided a clear cut path from those acting against me to those who fraudulently deleted the Skolnik/Soze Agency from wikipedia.

For reference, Skolnik and pizzagate: https://searchvoat.co/search.php?st=com ... tewhatever
darkknight111

Post by darkknight111 »

Just found some stuff linking the Bronfmans to Covid 19 (ie have skin in the game in that regard). Looking forward to their wikipedia shenanigans to add into other digs into his business empire.