Megyn Kelly - We Will Never Forget, We Will Never Forgive

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Megyn Kelly - We Will Never Forget, We Will Never Forgive

Post by EricKaliberhall »

We will never forget, we will never forgive.
Megyn Kelly expressed disbelief, horror, and sympathy in an exclusive first interview with Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis following the Pizzagate scare that erupted two weeks ago. Alefantis and the staff of his restaurant were targeted by a gunman after a viral fake news story suggested Bill and Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of their D.C. pizza parlor; no one was injured.

"When people talk about fake news, you know, a lot of folks just roll their eyes, like 'oh, you know, whatever, people will figure it out.' The truth is, they don't always figure it out," Kelly told Alefantis. "And someone could have been killed inside of your restaurant for no good reason other than people like Alex Jones fanned a conspiracy theory that even the D.C. police say has no basis in fact."

"This has real consequences," Alefantis agreed. "My staff lives in fear. My staff are the bravest people I've ever met … Imagine someone coming to your work place with an assault rife."

"And to be accused of being a pedophile because you have emails that talk about pizza," Kelly said, in utter disbelief. "When you run a pizza parlor. I mean, they're like, 'the word 'pizza' seems out of place' — it's really gone down the rabbit hole."

Kelly also gave Alefantis an opportunity to explain an Instagram photo that conspiracy theorists had cited as evidence of the sex ring, but not without offering this preface: "You're a Democratic donor. There's nothing illegal about that. It doesn't make you a pedophile or somebody who's part of a child sex ring."
phpBB [video]

BURN IN HELL Megyn!
Last edited by EricKaliberhall on Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: Megyn Kelly - We Will Never Forget, We Will Never Forgive

Post by TFS »

And WE will never forget, Megyn, that the only thing the shooter managed to kill was the computer's hard drive.
Heisenberg123
Topic points (SCP): 433
Reply points (CCP): 926

Re: Megyn Kelly - We Will Never Forget, We Will Never Forgive

Post by Heisenberg123 »

Anyone thinking who is the gall ery guy in the comments? He makes damage control for James Alefantis, in fanatical way.