The Hunter Biden Laptop Leak That Cost Freelance Journalist Jim Stone His Web Hosting

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: The Hunter Biden Laptop Leak That Cost Freelance Journalist Jim Stone His Web Hosting

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Yeah, your bad. That's why you archived it "in case it gets deleted" because you didn't know.
If the moderators on SVF delete my post in v/Pizzagate, I archived it at https://pedosRus.com and it can also be found in v/AnythingGoes - but you will need an account on SVF and to change the default content settings.
blumen4alles
Topic points (SCP): -22
Reply points (CCP): -222

Re: The Hunter Biden Laptop Leak That Cost Freelance Journalist Jim Stone His Web Hosting

Post by blumen4alles »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:11 am Traffic at the ol' pedo folks home must be stagnant if you're linking to this from there.
Look how vibrant this place became all because of me!

You complained about how I don't make posts here and only chat, so I gave you something to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about, closet pedo.

Now you can thumb-down my comments, like a big-boss-daddy.
blumen4alles
Topic points (SCP): -22
Reply points (CCP): -222

Post by blumen4alles »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:24 pm Yeah, your bad. That's why you archived it "in case it gets deleted" because you didn't know.
If the moderators on SVF delete my post in v/Pizzagate, I archived it at https://pedosRus.com and it can also be found in v/AnythingGoes - but you will need an account on SVF and to change the default content settings.
I figured it might get deleted because it isn't directly linked to Podesta's e-mails, but it was the best place I could think of.

The whole pizzagate thinks is pretty dead unless you start to include the rest of the government people with connections to cp.
antiliberalsociety

blumen4alles wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:25 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:11 am Traffic at the ol' pedo folks home must be stagnant if you're linking to this from there.
Look how vibrant this place became all because of me!

You complained about how I don't make posts here and only chat, so I gave you something to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about, closet pedo.

Now you can thumb-down my comments, like a big-boss-daddy.
> Hey gabara, I'm trolling! Am I cool yet??
antiliberalsociety

blumen4alles wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:27 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:24 pm Yeah, your bad. That's why you archived it "in case it gets deleted" because you didn't know.
I figured it might get deleted because it isn't directly linked to Podesta's e-mails, but it was the best place I could think of.

The whole pizzagate thinks is pretty dead unless you start to include the rest of the government people with connections to cp.
That and in your pedo sub it would get no visibility even with your shilling
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

:lol: :lol: