The Hunter Biden Laptop Leak That Cost Freelance Journalist Jim Stone His Web Hosting

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: The Hunter Biden Laptop Leak That Cost Freelance Journalist Jim Stone His Web Hosting

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Ffs. I realize that you're prolly used to seeing pics that are more degenerate than these. But in the future, if you're going to post pics like this, would you please put a NSFW label on them. OK?

Too bad about the journo, hope he finds new host.
Heisenberg123
Topic points (SCP): 433
Reply points (CCP): 926

Re: The Hunter Biden Laptop Leak That Cost Freelance Journalist Jim Stone His Web Hosting

Post by Heisenberg123 »

If the pic on the right is associated with Hunter and description of the left one is true - he should go to jail, but ... Is this legit description.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

1. This is old as fuck

2. You're just using pizzagate as an excuse to post your own pederasty.

3. Traffic at the ol' pedo folks home must be stagnant if you're linking to this from there.

https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost?postid=62390d2a7ae03
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

That photo on the right was attributed to a john podesta expose last year. It's rabbi blumenstein's attempt to post borderline pedo pics again from his personal spank bank.
update:
Be prepared for his usual "you're infringing on my free speech rights". 1A also gives us the right to dispute his comments/postings without fear of repercussion's. IT works both ways rabbi blumenstein.
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

The original post was also archived on wayback.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

MadWorld wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:11 am The original post was also archived on wayback.
Glad not to have seen it
blumen4alles
Topic points (SCP): -22
Reply points (CCP): -222

Post by blumen4alles »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:57 pm Ffs. I realize that you're prolly used to seeing pics that are more degenerate than these. But in the future, if you're going to post pics like this, would you please put a NSFW label on them. OK?

Sorry, my bad. Is the only way to mark it NSFW in the title?
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

blumen4alles wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:12 pm
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:57 pm Ffs. I realize that you're prolly used to seeing pics that are more degenerate than these. But in the future, if you're going to post pics like this, would you please put a NSFW label on them. OK?

Fuck off, you pernicious peckerhead. Done with your feckless ass. God damned shitforbrains cocksucking worm.
blumen4alles

Post by blumen4alles »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:57 pm I'll bet @SearchVoat could bring civil and/or criminal charges against @blumen4alles, for his deliberate mischief. That would be poetic.
That photo was on reddit. I am not trying to cause mischief, just tell a story.
blumen4alles

Post by blumen4alles »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:20 pm
blumen4alles wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:12 pm

Fuck off, you pernicious peckerhead. Done with your feckless ass. God damned shitforbrains cocksucking worm.
kek