Homos homos everywhere!

Deleted User 2149

Homos homos everywhere!

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

What the fuck is going on? For the past year, every person I meet is a homosexual.

You know how you end up meeting people by chance when you are out and about, or at least interacting with them - especially if you have a dog with you.

Well 9/10 people I end up having interactions with are flaming homos. What happened to all the normal people? I don't want to have daily interactions with fucking homosexuals.

Here are just 2 examples:

I spend alot of time in the woods with a friend's husky. We chase squirrels and crows and play in the mud. The other day the husky starts playing with some guy's french bulldog so we end up chatting. I told him this dog always tries to mount other males and he's not so interested in lady dogs. To which this faggot says "Oh there's nothing wrong with that darling, I'm the same".

Then there's this other cute dog we keep running into and the faggot who owns it insists on working the words "my husband" into every sentence that comes out of his mouth. "Have we met before or was MY HUSBAND walking Otto when the dogs met last time? "
"MY HUSBAND and I take turns to walk Otto"
"See you soon - or maybe its MY HUSBAND you'll see if MY HUSBAND is walking him"

Yeah ok faggots, get the fuck away from me.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Homos homos everywhere!

Post by Thisismyaccount »

You need to change the places you take your dog for your walks. Try a few different parks and see what happens. If some dyke comes on to you run like the wind lol :lol:
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:10 pm You need to change the places you take your dog for your walks. Try a few different parks and see what happens. If some dyke comes on to you run like the wind lol :lol:
Could they just stop being gay instead?
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

That would take a miracle from GOD and he's fresh out of miracles these days.