Court rules our family of Boer heros can use laptops to study in prison

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Court rules our family of Boer heros can use laptops to study in prison

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

The saga of the Pretorius family is a long one. The father (a medical doctor and farmer) and his 3 sons (2 of which are seen in this old pic) have been imprisoned for decades, amidst many judicial irregularities. Wilhelm has reported being tortured and there have been numerous other human rights abuses. About 10 years ago, I and others were able to communicate with Wilhelm via a fb account to which he was allowed access, but later they were denied internet access.

When online faggots bitch about White South Africans "doing nothing" to fight back, they should remember that this family paid the ultimate price.

Fun fact: Wilhelm got married a few years ago to a nice Boervrou. They have been denied conjugal visits but she still bore him a healthy son. We believe he smuggled his sperm out of prison. Our Boers always find a way!

https://www.news24.com/amp/news24/south ... s-20220125
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Court rules our family of Boer heros can use laptops to study in prison

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I remember reading a story about Wilhelm a few years ago and how his wife bore him a child while he was in prison. Very inventive i must say and good for him and his family. Where there is a will there is a way. ;)