AOU (POAL admin) has deleted my account ifuckdolphinseverotherday

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: AOU (POAL admin) has deleted my account ifuckdolphinseverotherday

Post by MadWorld »

XD So they banned Synx from discord for disagreeing with them.
Synxsynxsynx (14 minutes):

I was in the discord with AOU\goldf1sh when they were working on it

They banned me because I disagreed
ifuckdolphinseverday
Topic points (SCP): 11
Reply points (CCP): 15

Post by ifuckdolphinseverday »

MadWorld wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:12 am XD So they banned Synx from discord for disagreeing with them.

I was in the discord with AOU\goldf1sh when they were working on it

They banned me because I disagreed

EDIT: i get it now. Thanks for passing it on AUO is big gay

Well thanks for being reasonable and thats lame that they banned you. What really got him mad is when i played his "Type whatever you want and act like the other person said it and then respond to that" game. Banning the account was stupid i think the whiney bitch flare was fine enough, points didn't matter i just wanted to shit on the QRV retards.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

More gay drama from poal, why do goats hang out there when they can hang out here?
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

Related topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=559

I can confirm that he messed with user's login credential. It happened to my two test accounts. It was basically a ban without public record on the banlog.
Deleted User 2149

MadWorld wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:48 pm Related topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=559

I can confirm that he messed with user's login credential. It happened to my two test accounts. It was basically a ban without public record on the banlog.
We get it, just don't understand why people want to keep going back there to be treated that way.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:58 pm
MadWorld wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:48 pm Related topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=559

We get it, just don't understand why people want to keep going back there to be treated that way.
Agreed, but I also understand that they did not have many options, unfortunately.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

Its registration page has a regex to exclude some keywords/substrings. The ones I tested include AOU (e.g. MadAOU, ILoveAOU, TestAOU), PMYB2, Admin, and Poal. While the usernames were perfectly valid, it return "Username contains invalid characters" error message.

Apparently, users can get banned for "abusing system resource". In this case, OP was warn of "excessive pinging" It is just more bullshit excuse to ban users.
[–] AOU [Sticky] 4 pts 2h ago
Do that again and you'll join fren.
Using Poal as a place to discuss, plan or engage in any action that would compromise security, tamper with system resources or accounts on computers at Poal, or any other site, is strictly prohibited.

https://poal.co/tos
XD AOU should start charging users on the ground of excessive pinging.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

Update: /s/whatever is in lockdown. Whatever subverse is not for whatever, and /s/anything is not visible unless NSFW is enabled. XD

http://archive.md/UkDgL#selection-482.0-482.3
PS. due to the amount of complaints about /s/whatever it will be mod post only until further notice, have a nice day.
Deleted User 2149

Hahaha!
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am Hahaha!
I made a MadAQU account, submitted Chairman AOU, and saw the comment counter ticked to 1. I thought it was weird, because the comment disappeared. It usually has a [Deleted] comment placeholder. And today, I went to check to see if that account was locked. Indeed, AOU locked that account. Instead of displaying the "Username contains invalid characters" message, it now just displays "Error #3: Invalid captcha" LOL. Fucking hilarious. Yup, that place is being monitored.