Boer children playing on the farm

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Boer children playing on the farm

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

This is absolutely typical of farm life in SA. No fast food or video games for Boer children.

phpBB [video]
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Boer children playing on the farm

Post by Thisismyaccount »

We used to do the same kinda thing in Canada in the winter. Snowmobiles and toboggans, it was a blast for the adults and kids. Good clean fun and hot chocolate afterwards.
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:16 pm We used to do the same kinda thing in Canada in the winter. Snowmobiles and toboggans, it was a blast for the adults and kids. Good clean fun and hot chocolate afterwards.
You're Canadian?
Thisismyaccount

Canadian Eh! :lol:
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:09 pm Canadian Eh! :lol:
I find the Canadian accent so curious.....
Thisismyaccount

LMAO Peace Oot ! :lol:
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:21 pm LMAO Peace Oot ! :lol:
Could you fill me in on the whole Canadian vs American thing? I only know one American in real life. Asked him years ago why he dislikes Canadians. His answer "because they say Eh". I need a serious answer. It is just a friendly rivalry kinda thiny or you guys really hate one another? And if so, why?
Thisismyaccount

Beats me why they act that way. I have known a few American soldiers and I got along with them fine. Only ever met one that didn't like Canadians and never did tell me why. Canada was the only country to fight them to a peaceful resolution during the war of 1812. He thought it was Canadian troops that burned down the whitehouse. But it was the Brits that did that. Canada did not have a standing army as such at the time. What we had was militia units made up of immigrants that were in Canada at the time. Some people can't forget that we fought them until the Americans decided that peace was a better option. Canada and the USA have been allies ever since.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:10 pm Beats me why they act that way. I have known a few American soldiers and I got along with them fine. Only ever met one that didn't like Canadians and never did tell me why. Canada was the only country to fight them to a peaceful resolution during the war of 1812. He thought it was Canadian troops that burned down the whitehouse. But it was the Brits that did that. Canada did not have a standing army as such at the time. What we had was militia units made up of immigrants that were in Canada at the time. Some people can't forget that we fought them until the Americans decided that peace was a better option. Canada and the USA have been allies ever since.
The whole Canada vs. US is a Jewish psyop. I had a Canadian hockey player at my party once and they were fun as hell. The "Eh?" thing comes from the combination French and Scandinavian accent. We have it here in Minnesota, which JewMedia loves to exploit as they did in the movie Fargo. The movie Canadian Bacon also tries to amp up animosity so we don't unite.

This dates back to the colonial times when Indians were attacking settlers. The French faced attacks from tribes contracted by the British. They had to appeal for help from King Louis XIV for military assistance. Both sides had funding from the Rothschilds of England and the Rothschilds of France. They both funded the American Civil War.