Post by Deleted User 2149 »

As if our farmers don't have enough to contend with

phpBB [video]
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: It's locust season in SA

Post by Thisismyaccount »

After we landed at JG Strydom airport outside Windhoek, We were standing on the ramp waiting for the busses and trucks to show up. I noticed what I thought was a bird sitting on linked fencing and walked over to have a look. When I got closer I realized it was wasn't a bird but a locust. Damn that thing was BIG. Never saw another one after that. Scarey shit.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:54 pm After we landed at JG Strydom airport outside Windhoek, We were standing on the ramp waiting for the busses and trucks to show up. I noticed what I thought was a bird sitting on linked fencing and walked over to have a look. When I got closer I realized it was wasn't a bird but a locust. Damn that thing was BIG. Never saw another one after that. Scarey shit.
They are fucking huge. And they just plough through crops and destroy everything. Imagine: the constant risk of terrorist attacks, over 114 anti-White laws excluding you from society - and locusts destroying your crops. Not to mention the never ending drought and holocough restrictions.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Only regret I had a bout that locust was I didn't have my camera available to take a photo of the damn thing. It was packed away in my luggage to keep it from getting busted. After that I carried it with me in my take on bag.