The destruction of another beautiful landmark and piece of our heritage 😢

https://www.rt.com/news/544982-cape-tow ... ment-fire/
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Parliament building in Cape Town is on fire

Post by justALover »

Man, some of those comments are great!

> Who cares. South africa is a nation of violence against women, children and function. But hey, at least they dont have racism there no more.

> Whenever and wherever there are wars, governments overthrown and racial strife, look carefully and you'll always find a Chew instigator. They may be hiding behind a fake conversion and assumed name but they're still a Chew, like Ignatius de Loyola, Christopher Columbus, John Kerry, George Soros and Bill Gates

> The Zhids? The did instigate the Boer War to steal the gold and diamond mines of Transvaal and Orange Free State like they stole the diamond mines in Kimberley and replaced the uitlanders working the mines with Zulus and Bechuanas for less than 1/4 the white man's wage.

> Symbolic of the state of South Africa today. "Cry, the beloved country," indeed. There ought to be a new, deeper level in hell carved out for the likes of De Klerk and Gorbachev.

> This article: The Parliament building is on fire in South Africa. It's on fire and it's burning. It's really hot. It's hot and it's burning because it's on fire. It's probably going to keep burning, because it's on fire, and fire is hot, and it burns stuff when it gets on it, like wood and things. Local officials announced, "It's really hot and it's burning, because fire got on it."

> next week in africa...how to use a fire extinguisher. You see, when you handed over the keys to what the european man built in south africa, dont assume they just know how to run modernity. For as we see...its a temple that falls apart fast if they cant sustain it. Mkay

> Stalin was a nice man but bad PR manager, should have hired a Hollywood Jew.

> Oh, look parliament building of a country destroyed by afro-communism and savagery is on fire... how f#%#$ng quaint.

Ok, I'm done. There are plenty more comments and no amount of sarcasm can top them all. Sorry.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I didn't even see the comments, I'm too sad about the building.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I have some photos of the old style German buildings I saw in Deutsch-Südwestafrika better known now as Namibia. Beautiful old buildings and I am curious if they are still there or gone now. Sorry to hear the old Parliament building caught fire CD5.
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:26 pm I have some photos of the old style German buildings I saw in Deutsch-Südwestafrika better known now as Namibia. Beautiful old buildings and I am curious if they are still there or gone now. Sorry to hear the old Parliament building caught fire CD5.
You should post them.
Thisismyaccount

Alas no scanner to scan and post them. I am looking at buying a scanner at some point.
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:51 am Alas no scanner to scan and post them. I am looking at buying a scanner at some point.
Could you not just photograph them on your mobile phone?
Thisismyaccount

I'll give it a try later today and see how they look.
Thisismyaccount

I took a picture of a picture with my cell and didn't like how it turned out. But I will give it a shot and will post the ones I like.
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:07 pm I took a picture of a picture with my cell and didn't like how it turned out. But I will give it a shot and will post the ones I like.
I know what you mean, it's not ideal taking pics of pics.