Deleted User 2149

Baboon jerks off on a guy's balcony

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Baboon jerks off on a guy's balcony

Post by justALover »

I was expecting to see a kaffer, but nah, it was an actual baboon.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:10 pm I was expecting to see a kaffer, but nah, it was an actual baboon.
:D Looks like Camps Bay or Clifton. You need to be a zillionare to live there.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

With the Rand being in the state it's in, it would be sufficient just to have like 5000 USD to be a Rand zillionaire.

Remember how worthless the Rand was during Apartheid? One liter of milk cost 2½ wheelbarrows of 100 Rand bills. That was a terrible time.

Luckily, the SACP and ANC got SA out of the economic hellhole it was in during the 80s and now SA is one of the richest* countries in the world.

(In kaffers)
Last edited by justALover on Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

What is with South Africa and Baboons?

Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:30 pm What is with South Africa and Baboons?

They broke into my brother's weekend home several times. They emptied the fridge and food cupboards and took a shit on the kitchen counters.
Another time they walked in while the doors where unlocked (brother and wife were having a siesta). When they woke up and walked into the living room, the baboons were sitting at the dining room table eating from the fruit bowl in quite a civilised manner. He said one even looked like it was reading the sunday papers he had left on the table.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:32 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:30 pm What is with South Africa and Baboons?

They broke into my brother's weekend home several times. They emptied the fridge and food cupboards and took a shit on the kitchen counters.
Another time they walked in while the doors where unlocked (brother and wife were having a siesta). When they woke up and walked into the living room, the baboons were sitting at the dining room table eating from the fruit bowl in quite a civilised manner. He said one even looked like it was reading the sunday papers he had left on the table.
> Just like us!

I remember that story, that's hilarious. It's like practicing for the real thing.