Vote for anti-semite of the year

Deleted User 2149

Vote for anti-semite of the year

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I have no idea who any of these people are, but the one on the right with the bull neck is an obvious tranny. It's a dude for sure.

https://www.stopantisemitism.org/
Deleted User 146629

Re: Vote for anti-semite of the year

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

Lol, I thought we were going to have a vote for who Searchvoat thought was the greatest anti-semite this year, we should lmao.

Left is a depressed whore with auto tune, supports endless sodomy and Bolshevism but criticized Israel. It's akin to kicking your own dog.

Middle idk, probably someone who supports Palestine

Right is the living embodiment of Qtards, but shockingly not a tranny. She supports Trump and Judiasm, however understands importing endless fertile minorities into infertile white countries will result in white genocide, merely mentioning that mainstream fact is considered antisemitic as is her criticism of Rothschilds. She's never criticised Jews though. She likely get her views from her husband, which is fine if you aren't in an elected position of power. She's right a lot but she's still a retard.
Last edited by Deleted User 146629 on Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

T-bitty wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:00 am Lol, I thought we were going to have a vote for who Searchvoat thought was the greatest anti-semite this year, we should lmao.

Left is a depressed whore with auto tune, supports endless sodomy and Bolshevism but criticized Israel. It's akin to kicking your own dog.

Right is the living embodiment of Qtards, but shockingly not a tranny. She supports Trump and Judiasm, however understands importing endless fertile minorities into infertile white countries will result in white genocide, merely mentioning that mainstream fact is considered antisemitic as is her criticism of Rothschilds. She's never criticised Jews though. She likely get her views from her husband, which is fine if you aren't in an elected position of power. She's right a lot but she's still a retard.
How do you know it's not a tranny?
Deleted User 146629

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:32 am
T-bitty wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:00 am Lol, I thought we were going to have a vote for who Searchvoat thought was the greatest anti-semite this year, we should lmao.

She claims to be against trannies and has kids, however hypocrisy is a necessary trait of elected officials.
Deleted User 2149

T-bitty wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:31 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:32 am

She claims to be against trannies and has kids, however hypocrisy is a necessary trait of elected officials.
Lots of trannies have kids (Sandra Bullock, Big Mike), doesn't mean they actually gave birth to them. It would not surprise me if a tranny was held up as a tranny hater. It's called duping delight and the controllers love it.
Deleted User 146629

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:23 pm
T-bitty wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:31 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:32 am How do you know it's not a tranny?
Lots of trannies have kids (Sandra Bullock, Big Mike), doesn't mean they actually gave birth to them. It would not surprise me if a tranny was held up as a tranny hater. It's called duping delight and the controllers love it.
If nothing else this politician is definitely controlled opposition, intentionally or not.