TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: Rent free

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:57 pm
TFS wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:45 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:06 pm

I guess we'll never know who ran that account. I work in the language business and I would bet one of my 1kg bars of silver that either more than 1 person ran that account or it wasn't the original user. Different styles of writing, different use of language, different energy, different personality, very masculine tone sometimes, etc. After decades in the Word business you get a feel for these things.
I recall one time when Kat Harzo and NWE had a fight. KH threatened to 'rape' NWE. "I rape you now". It was absolutely fucking bizarre, and not a very ladylike thing to say. Soon after that the glownigger NWE was banned from Talk.loli. At least he was unwittingly funny some of the time.
Really? I definitely saw him threaten to rape her. Also, he told me "I hope niggers get you".
Yeah, not a very balanced guy, that one. I don't think "she" was a she though.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:34 pm That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Behold, I found some texts from the Dead Chat Scrolls...

(Read from the bottom up)
You two are probably co workers
antiliberalsociety • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:39 pm
You mad?
He kindly fucked off and deleted a bunch of his content...
Say, where's Blu been?
As if your shithole ever was? lol
The_Venerable • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:38 pm
This place is your home now
antiliberalsociety • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:38 pm
No wonder you sympathize with TexasVet :lol:
The_Venerable • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:38 pm
You cant. LOL
antiliberalsociety • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:37 pm
"speak freely" yeah mmhmm lol
The_Venerable • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Be happy about it
The_Venerable • Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:36 pm
First and only banned
Start ^

That's SVC chat, which plays into the following.
Funny, I didn't see what I violated in the site's rules...

https://www.voat.xyz/rules
Site rules

1. No posting of illegal content.

2. No doxing members of the site.

3. No spamming.

4. No manipulating site functions

5. No vote manipulation i.e. using multiple accounts to upvote your own content/mass downvoting an account.

6. Any content which contains nudity and/or is sexually explicit must be labeled "Adult". This includes drawn/cartoon imagery.

7. Any content with nude and/or sexually explicit images of minors is strictly prohibited and will result in an instant ban.

8. Any content with real life images of bestiality is prohibited.

9. No stealing people's old voat usernames.

9. Subverses previously owned by users on voat are reserverd for those users. You're free to create what you want, but if the previous owners can prove ownership, ownership will be transfered.
The following is chat scroll from voat.xyz documenting the exchange. He fucked up the chat so there isn't even a space separating the username from the start of their message anymore. I'll manually insert them.
5:43 pm big_fat_dangus What did he even do? He didn't seem like any more of a faggot than usual today.
5:37 pm big_fat_dangus als suicide is something people go off and do on their own. It would be *extremely* atypical for another "person"(injuns aren't people) to be involved in any way.
5:37 pm FacelessOne Https://preview.goatpen.co
5:39 pm FacelessOne Als banned https://files.catbox.moe/funydi.jpg
5:39 pm FacelessOne First goat to get banned twice
5:39 pm big_fat_dangus el ehm ayh oh
5:40 pm Love240 Hm.. back to banned.. Bye ALS!

Thanks, Cyna alt!
5:43 pm big_fat_dangus What did he even do? He didn't seem like any more of a faggot than usual today.
5:45 pm FacelessOne System and ALS have dark history
5:46 pm system Openly linking the test of the api crashed the site. Oh well, worth it.
5:46 pm FacelessOne Whats the searchvoat.co chat link?
5:46 pm FacelessOne Lol
5:46 pm system I'm tired of his shit. He harasses TV for 4 years and still brings it up daily. I am not putting up with his shit for years to come. He can do that off site.
Funny, it was off site laughter that triggered the ban 😂
5:47 pm big_fat_dangus haha. imagine how hard he is seething right now
5:47 pm FacelessOne Dark history :D
5:47 pm big_fat_dangus to literally anyone who will listen on the entire internet
5:48 pm big_fat_dangus system perhaps you are the face of mercy and this will break him of his extremely obvious internet addiction
5:49 pm system I hope. With as much as he hates the site I feel it was a favor done to him. Addictions of things you hate isn't fun or healthy.
5:50 pm big_fat_dangus unless it's an ex gf. then it's VERY fun
5:51 pm big_fat_dangus "addictions of things" your speech, it is strange. are you a euroid of some sort?
5:52 pm systemWhat is that
big_fat_dangus"addictions of things" your speech, it is strange. are you a euroid of some sort?

KEK! I forgot about this one. He had several "oopsies" revealing he wasn't American as he claimed to "be in Florida". If you look, the highest traffic comes from Belgium.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/voat.xyz/#overview

Might be a VPN but he kept using European spelling, something Americans would never do.
5:59 pm big_fat_dangus Does anyone know where else als posts? I want to taunt him.
6:00 pm uvulectomy he's probably smoking poal atm
6:01 pm CynabunsI think poal banned him a while ago
6:02 pm CynabunsDangus, I answered you in the Videos Room
Really jerking that one off hard, how'd that work out? 😂
6:27 pm KatHarzso ALS got banned again?!
6:27 pm KatHarzso lol
6:34 pm KatHarzso Dunno how I feel about that yet
6:34 PM nothinganymore hmmm
6:35 pm KatHarzso On one side, disturbing listening to an egotistical know it all. The other hand? It is what System said - a shitty version of his quote that he wants everyone to be welcomed here.
6:35 pm KatHarzso But then reminiscent of that... whole shitting on the floor, on the table, on the kitchen counters, demanding we have it cleaned...
6:36 pm Cynabuns Don't forget the walls too
6:37 pm KatHarzso That was me....
6:37 pm KatHarzso Muh shitty pictures
6:37 pm Cynabuns Then you'd best be get to cleaning, missy!!
6:37 pm Cynabuns;)

Again, how'd that work out lol. These are goats? Mocking someone who was censored? Celebrating censorship? Kissing up to a tyrannical butthurt admin? Then tolerating kids being sexualized and dismembered as "art"?
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:02 pm
TFS wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:45 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:06 pm

I guess we'll never know who ran that account. I work in the language business and I would bet one of my 1kg bars of silver that either more than 1 person ran that account or it wasn't the original user. Different styles of writing, different use of language, different energy, different personality, very masculine tone sometimes, etc. After decades in the Word business you get a feel for these things.
I recall one time when Kat Harzo and NWE had a fight. KH threatened to 'rape' NWE. "I rape you now". It was absolutely fucking bizarre, and not a very ladylike thing to say. Soon after that the glownigger NWE was banned from Talk.loli. At least he was unwittingly funny some of the time.
Anyone with half a brain knew not to take his shitposting seriously. People fucked with him *just* to make him go off, they were entertained by it. All you had to do was make fun of Australia and he'd rage quit.

He's the kind of guy you listen to to learn more about the current geopolitical situation, or take financial advise from. He always had a thoughtful and profound comment to share such as:

KEEEL ALL NIGGHAAZ!!!

Anyway, I saw someone with that user name commenting a lot on World Truth Videos, so I guess he migrated over there...
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

If I remember correctly, there was an account on Voat.co that spammed CP or sexualized minor. It was using a Belgium keyboard, according to the typos.

Speaking of keyboard, @ExpertShitposter was using South Slavic Latin keyboard layout at some point :lol:
Last edited by MadWorld on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

MadWorld wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:58 pm If I remember correctly, there was an account on Voat.co that spammed CP or sexualized minor. It was using a Belgium keyboard, according to the typos.

Speaking of keyboard, @ExpertShitposter was using South Slavic Latin keyboard layout at some point :lol:
Well Leafa aka Kloun is certainly not a native English speaker. That's why it was so easy to tell they were one and the same. Both have exactly the same telltale sign of a non English speaker.