Rent free

Deleted User 2149

Re: Rent free

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:47 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:34 pm Wow, what a cunt - cynabans banned ALS' alt? What for? Because his previous account was banned for off-site behaviour? And yet pedos can post "art" there freely.
Remember, she made system do it. That tyrannical teacher...
Dial the spamming alcoholic gets a zillion chances though.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:26 pm
TFS wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:55 pm
That place has been reduced to a handful of whiny faggot butt pirates sucking up to a narcissist kike who throws childish hissy fit temper tantrums. At least he no longer abuses the name Voat.
He still calls it a clone, and uses the name in the mirror address. It's almost like someone predicted the current state of affairs.

:lol: :lol: If you look at the traffic of talk.lol, it is approaching ZERO. Users are mainly browsing from voat.xyz. Clearly, it is still riding on Voat's name.

Edit: I meant to reply to CognitiveDissident5.
Last edited by MadWorld on Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

MadWorld wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:26 pm
TFS wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:55 pm

That place has been reduced to a handful of whiny faggot butt pirates sucking up to a narcissist kike who throws childish hissy fit temper tantrums. At least he no longer abuses the name Voat.
He still calls it a clone, and uses the name in the mirror address. It's almost like someone predicted the current state of affairs.

:lol: :lol: If you look at the traffic of talk.lol, it is approaching ZERO. Users are mainly browsing from voat.xyz. Clearly, it is still riding on Voat's name.

Edit: I meant to reply to CognitiveDissident5.
That is true, most switched over to xyz but even that is down 11%.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/voat.xyz/#overview
antiliberalsociety

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:49 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:34 pm Wow, what a cunt - cynabans banned ALS' alt? What for? Because his previous account was banned for off-site behaviour? And yet pedos can post "art" there freely.
Recalling that day, he nuked the entire room. Everyone said the chat "just stopped working and the last message seen was Cyna banning ALS". So if she had no power, how did "she" know the exact moment I was banned? Why did the entire room die right at that same moment? That link never worked again after that.
Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Recalling that day, he nuked the entire room. Everyone said the chat "just stopped working and the last message seen was Cyna banning ALS". So if she had no power, how did "she" know the exact moment I was banned? Why did the entire room die right at that same moment? That link never worked again after that.
I guess we'll never know who ran that account. I work in the language business and I would bet one of my 1kg bars of silver that either more than 1 person ran that account or it wasn't the original user. Different styles of writing, different use of language, different energy, different personality, very masculine tone sometimes, etc. After decades in the Word business you get a feel for these things.
antiliberalsociety

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:06 pm

I guess we'll never know who ran that account. I work in the language business and I would bet one of my 1kg bars of silver that either more than 1 person ran that account or it wasn't the original user. Different styles of writing, different use of language, different energy, different personality, very masculine tone sometimes, etc. After decades in the Word business you get a feel for these things.
Cynabuns wrote:That's like, just my opinion man
Is all I had to see. That entire site was fake just like Ruqqus, and I enjoyed removing his mask.
Deleted User 2149

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

I recall one time when Kat Harzo and NWE had a fight. KH threatened to 'rape' NWE. "I rape you now". It was absolutely fucking bizarre, and not a very ladylike thing to say. Soon after that the glownigger NWE was banned from Talk.loli. At least he was unwittingly funny some of the time.
Deleted User 2149

TFS wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:45 pm

I recall one time when Kat Harzo and NWE had a fight. KH threatened to 'rape' NWE. "I rape you now". It was absolutely fucking bizarre, and not a very ladylike thing to say. Soon after that the glownigger NWE was banned from Talk.loli. At least he was unwittingly funny some of the time.
Really? I definitely saw him threaten to rape her. Also, he told me "I hope niggers get you".
antiliberalsociety

TFS wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Anyone with half a brain knew not to take his shitposting seriously. People fucked with him *just* to make him go off, they were entertained by it. All you had to do was make fun of Australia and he'd rage quit.