Airbus A340 flies from Cape Town to Antarctica

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Airbus A340 flies from Cape Town to Antarctica

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

There's a nice little video in this link with some aerial views of Cape Town, the most beautiful city in the world.

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/first ... 40-2021-11
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: Airbus A340 flies from Cape Town to Antarctica

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:09 pm There's a nice little video in this link with some aerial views of Cape Town, the most beautiful city in the world.

Didn't they once track Epstein's plane as flying to Antartica? I remember seeing the screenshots of the flight tracker but I couldn't verify it's authenticity.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:09 pmCape Town, the most beautiful city in the world.
Yeah, nah. Everybody knows that Durbs is the place to be. And why not? It's green, warm and not too far from where 3000 attacking Zulu warriors were killed at the cost of 3 Voortrekker wounded.

Nice.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:25 am
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:09 pmCape Town, the most beautiful city in the world.
Yeah, nah. Everybody knows that Durbs is the place to be. And why not? It's green, warm and not too far from where 3000 attacking Zulu warriors were killed at the cost of 3 Voortrekker wounded.

Nice.
Durbanites are known for their lack of objectivity, while Capetonians are known for their discernment. Also, Durbanites are usually high on "Durban Poison" so should never be taken seriously.
antiliberalsociety

antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:29 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:09 pm There's a nice little video in this link with some aerial views of Cape Town, the most beautiful city in the world.

Didn't they once track Epstein's plane as flying to Antartica? I remember seeing the screenshots of the flight tracker but I couldn't verify it's authenticity.
Found it. The plane pinged in Antarctica after a US flight. At the time it was implied that it travelled that distance from the US which I knew to be impossible. However, I've had this happen on multiple devices. When I drag my boat to another lake, and I turn on the Sonar/GPS, it thinks for a moment before the GPS signal locks on, that it's still in it's previous location. When it locks on, it creates a straight line (over land) to its current location. It doesn't do it every time, but once in a while when it's taking a bit to get a new lock on, it does this.

Which would mean, Epstein's plane WAS in Antarctica at some point before the flight, perhaps turned off for the majority of the trip. All it would have taken is the pilot turning it on for a second to lock onto its location, creating the coordinate memory.

This opened up a new rabbit hole on Antarctica, and I'll have to make it its own post.
Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Found it. The plane pinged in Antarctica after a US flight. At the time it was implied that it travelled that distance from the US which I knew to be impossible. However, I've had this happen on multiple devices. When I drag my boat to another lake, and I turn on the Sonar/GPS, it thinks for a moment before the GPS signal locks on, that it's still in it's previous location. When it locks on, it creates a straight line (over land) to its current location. It doesn't do it every time, but once in a while when it's taking a bit to get a new lock on, it does this.

Which would mean, Epstein's plane WAS in Antarctica at some point before the flight, perhaps turned off for the majority of the trip. All it would have taken is the pilot turning it on for a second to lock onto its location, creating the coordinate memory.

This opened up a new rabbit hole on Antarctica, and I'll have to make it its own post.
Isn't Antarctica meant to be the entry point to the hidden hyperspace kingdoms of the so-called elite?
antiliberalsociety

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:16 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Isn't Antarctica meant to be the entry point to the hidden hyperspace kingdoms of the so-called elite?
That's what I remembered reading. Even in your own article, the story doesn't add up.
HiFly had been mum on the operation
Why? They fucking made history not once, but twice.

They even fucking filmed it

phpBB [video]

Why was it mum until only after it got out via a plane tracking website?

On another story they linked to https://simpleflying.com/hi-fly-airbus-a340-antarctica/
Simple Flying recently had the opportunity to speak with White Desert CEO Patrick Woodhead about his company’s missions to Antarctica. This company uses a Gulfstream G550 for luxury expeditions.
Funny, Epstein's plane was a bigger model of Gulfstream. Wouldn't that have made it the largest plane to land there up until that point? It had 3 tailmounted engines.

What struck me as odd was the size. I've seen an A340 before and it's one step down from a Boeing 747. It's fucking HUGE. WHAT IN GOD'S NAME do they need something that big for? Have they not been using supplies up until this point? The story tries to insinuate its for tourism. They even threw in massive prices for an 8 day trip to the South Pole. Still, why would they need a plane *that big* especially with COVID restrictions reducing travel?

And where were any passengers on that video? That's what struck me as odd. All that footage and not *one* shot of the alleged passengers or cargo? That was the focal point of the story, wasn't it? They had a shot from the cabin right behind the wing, yet no conversation was heard. Not one interview with a tourist.

Then - not trying to get too deep yet, but it's new observations - when you look at the cost of tickets to fly down there, it doesn't cover the cost of operations. Who's funding it? That looked like a skeleton crew, not a plane full of paying customers. And why fly it in, wouldn't it be more cost effective to ship in higher bulk "cargoes"?