White South Africans have an affinity with nature, another reason jews want us dead

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

White South Africans have an affinity with nature, another reason jews want us dead

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I don't know where in SA this is but judging by his accent and looking at the vegetation, it feels like KwaZulu Natal. Love the cry of the "ha-di-da" birds that you can hear. We call them hadidas because their call sounds like "ha-di-daaaa, ha-di-daaaa" but they're actually Ibis.

phpBB [video]
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: White South Africans have an affinity with nature, another reason jews want us dead

Post by justALover »

Oh god. Beautiful, green Natal. Living there must be absolutely amazing.

I can't imagine anywhere [civilized] that can match that greenery.
Deleted User 2149

Re: White South Africans have an affinity with nature, another reason jews want us dead

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:10 pm Oh god. Beautiful, green Natal. Living there must be absolutely amazing.

I can't imagine anywhere [civilized] that can match that greenery.
Isn't it great! I love this video.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:15 pm I don't know where in SA this is but judging by his accent and looking at the vegetation, it feels like KwaZulu Natal. Love the cry of the "ha-di-da" birds that you can hear. We call them hadidas because their call sounds like "ha-di-daaaa, ha-di-daaaa" but they're actually Ibis.

phpBB [video]
Damn white people and their

*pulls card*

Love of nature!