I have a confession to make....

Moderator: MadWorld

La_Chalupacabra
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 273

Re: I have a confession to make....

Post by La_Chalupacabra »

It can't be easy and anyone who can adhere to a difficult lifestyle has my respect even if I don't personally believe in it.
Bonus points for knowing what various foods actually are and come from, something that's becoming more uncommon by the day in Western nations.

Edit: werds are hard
Last edited by La_Chalupacabra on Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La_Chalupacabra
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 273

Post by La_Chalupacabra »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:00 pm
I'll have to find it, but I have a clip of George Lincoln Rockwell talking about early man killing animals for food and then growing smarter from eating meat.
Ping me if you post it, please.
Thanks in advance.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

La_Chalupacabra wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:48 am It can't be easy and anyone who can adhere to a difficult lifestyle has my respect even if I don't personally believe in it.
Bonus points for knowing what various foods actually are and come from, something that's becoming more common by the day in Western nations.
Meant to upvote you but dv instead thanks to clumsy fingers, sorry!
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

I don't blame you. I've been a borderline vegetarian, my whole life. Not because I have any objections to killing, or eating flesh. I just don't like meat that much. As a child, i was charged at by a bull elk. It would have killed me had it not been shot. All sentimental feeling i had for the animal kingdom, died that day. And the elk tasted great!

Don't worry about @MadWorld. All you have to do to distract him is throw a BLT at him. :lol:
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:00 am
Meant to upvote you but dv instead thanks to clumsy fingers, sorry!
Just in case this isn’t a clever way to revel in the DV :p

If you click and hold on the voting panel you will get a pop up allowing you to cancel your vote and try again.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:23 pm I started eating organic eggs (chicken abortions) and organic butter about 6 years ago. Struggled with the eggs for a while but can tolerate them now

I was concerned about nutritional deficiencies but I just can't eat meat and that's final. That picture you posted makes me feel sick. It looks half raw.

Would you eat human flesh and if not why not?

Ps. I am hungry most of the time and graze throughout the day and remain slim.

It's really very simple. If people respect the natural order of things, they'll be healthier, stronger and have a better mental capacity.

Humans were created to be predators. We are omnivores by design, not by choice.

Simple. As. That.

"Ps. I am hungry most of the time and graze throughout the day and remain slim."

I'm on the Keto diet, bordering on the carnivore diet. I'm never hungry until maybe half an hour before mealtime, and I'm slim and fit. It's the responsibility of humans to treat game and livestock well and kill them humanely. It's not our responsibility to go against our nature.

To each his/her own, I guess. As long as you're happy, keep gnawing those carrots. I won't fight you for them ;)
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:55 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:23 pm I started eating organic eggs (chicken abortions) and organic butter about 6 years ago. Struggled with the eggs for a while but can tolerate them now

I was concerned about nutritional deficiencies but I just can't eat meat and that's final. That picture you posted makes me feel sick. It looks half raw.

It's really very simple. If people respect the natural order of things, they'll be healthier, stronger and have a better mental capacity.

Simple. As. That.

"Ps. I am hungry most of the time and graze throughout the day and remain slim."

I'm on the Keto diet, bordering on the carnivore diet. I'm never hungry until maybe half an hour before mealtime, and I'm slim and fit. It's the responsibility of humans to treat game and livestock well and kill them humanely. It's not our responsibility to go against our nature.

To each his/her own, I guess. As long as you're happy, keep gnawing those carrots. I won't fight you for them ;)
Hah! I know you are actually desperate to be invited round my house for a nice glass of water and a plate of rice cakes.......

I don't disagree with you - it's just that eating meat is not for me, same way I don't drink alcohol (never have). It's just personal preference.
TFS

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Simple. As. That.

Hah! I know you are actually desperate to be invited round my house for a nice glass of water and a plate of rice cakes.......

I don't disagree with you - it's just that eating meat is not for me, same way I don't drink alcohol (never have). It's just personal preference.
a nice glass of water and a plate of rice cakes.......
Yup, you've got me there...The stuff hunger dreams are made of :lol:
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Simple. As. That.

Why is that Great White listed as a Predator when it's eyes are clearly on the side? lol

The pic seems to show the nostrils as front facing, when it's eyes are behind them. They also look exaggerated.
TFS

Post by TFS »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:34 pm

Simple. As. That.

Why is that Great White listed as a Predator when it's eyes are clearly on the side? lol

The pic seems to show the nostrils as front facing, when it's eyes are behind them. They also look exaggerated.
The shark pic shouldn't be there. Mammals differ from fish in that regard. Crocodiles and other predatory reptiles also have eyes on the side.