My own personal Pizzagate experience

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Joe10jo
Topic points (SCP): 24
Reply points (CCP): 50

My own personal Pizzagate experience

Post by Joe10jo »

Guys, while it's a little slow in here I'll share my fam's experience: My daughter was almost abducted by a repeat offender when she was in kindergarten. We were at one of my favorite resale shops and I'd turned to look at purses while she and her sister played about 2 yards behind me when my oldest one runs up to me to tell me a man stuck his hand in my then 6 year old's pants, saying he needed to check the size. He also tried to pull her with him. Now get this...... this is the miraculous part... luckily, the night before, my husband had a talk with she and her sister (who's only 1.5 years older) about what to do if ever a kidnapping situation arises. The very night before! So she held on to a beam and her sister held on to her and the beam and kicked at the man to go away, which he did. Can you imagine what could've happened if he hadn't had that talk with the girls!? Talk about timing; the very night before. Amazing every time I think about it.

So I went to the managers office and was pleasantly surprised to see a pretty extensive security system, cameras everywhere (at a resale shop, no less) so we were able to catch the insinuation of the offense to the extent that he got 17 years and a Class X felony. How did he get arrested?.... he went back the next day, probably looking for another kid to run off with, but the cops were there per the report I filed and arrested him on the spot.
tokui
Topic points (SCP): -1
Reply points (CCP): -1

Re: My own personal Pizzagate experience

Post by tokui »

>Copping a feel

Doesn't count as woowoo abduction.
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Wow. Your guardian angel was working overtime! That's a great story, Joe10.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Wow, that's frightening. Kudos to you for being a good parent and educating your children.