Deleted User 2149

Cheeky fucker

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Cheeky fucker

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Those things are gross. Are they any good for eating?
Deleted User 2149

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:48 pm Those things are gross. Are they any good for eating?
No! They also come into your house and trash the place and shit on the floor. They know how to break into houses and open fridges.
shewhomustbeobeyed

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:13 pm
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:48 pm Those things are gross. Are they any good for eating?
No! They also come into your house and trash the place and shit on the floor. They know how to break into houses and open fridges.
I hear they're very smart. Shoot 'em, dress out for dog food, place their skulls on spikes around property line. Might work for 'other' farm pests, as well?
Deleted User 2149

I don't like animals to be hurt. Niggers on the other hand.....

One time my brother and his now ex wife were having an afternoon snooze and forgot to lock the doors. When they woke up, there was a family of baboons sitting around the dining room table eating from the fruit bowl. One even looked like he was reading the newspaper they'd left on the table.

It was kind of cute except for the fact they'd shat on the kitchen counters and emptied the cupboards and the fridge (broke all the eggs, etc)

Another time when they weren't there, the alarm went off and the private security firm came out with guns blazing only to find a similar scenario. Told my brother they didn't deal with this kind of intruder and that he needed to sort it out himself.
shewhomustbeobeyed

Bwaaahahahaha! omg, i peed O_O
Yeah, I like most animals, 'cept rodents, rabbits, monkeys, chimps, baboons, orangatans, and all apes. And if I ever see a bigfoot... there will be a dead man in a gorilla suit, pdq.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:23 pm I don't like animals to be hurt. Niggers on the other hand.....

One time my brother and his now ex wife were having an afternoon snooze and forgot to lock the doors. When they woke up, there was a family of baboons sitting around the dining room table eating from the fruit bowl. One even looked like he was reading the newspaper they'd left on the table.

It was kind of cute except for the fact they'd shat on the kitchen counters and emptied the cupboards and the fridge (broke all the eggs, etc)

Another time when they weren't there, the alarm went off and the private security firm came out with guns blazing only to find a similar scenario. Told my brother they didn't deal with this kind of intruder and that he needed to sort it out himself.
How is this not classified as Nigger behavior?
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:15 am
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:23 pm I don't like animals to be hurt. Niggers on the other hand.....

:lol: :lol: She could be the next Miss Universe.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

MadWorld wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:26 am
antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:15 am

:lol: :lol: She could be the next Miss Universe.
Now to get Baboons to join the tranny movement... Misgendering and Racial epithets will become animal cruelty charges.