Stonetoss asked how Poal is on Twitter

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
Deleted User 146629

Stonetoss asked how Poal is on Twitter

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

Since I am banned on Twitter harder than I am on Poal, can someone with a Twatter accounts point out it's run by a raging homosexual? Thanks
https://mobile.twitter.com/stone_toss/s ... 6752427014
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Re: Stonetoss asked how Poal is on Twitter

Post by chrimony »

I banned myself from Twatter after my account fell afoul of the wrongthink filters. Not wasting time on a rigged game.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

I can't even read twit w/out archiving it. https://archive.is/0yJdD
I liked the last comment on the archive. :lol:
I was on it for maybe 2 minutes and it was glowing too bright, tbh
Deleted User 146629

chrimony wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:30 am I banned myself from Twatter after my account fell afoul of the wrongthink filters. Not wasting time on a rigged game.
I made a second after losing the first one over bullshit, then choose to nuke it.
Deleted User 146629

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:10 pm I can't even read twit w/out archiving it. https://archive.is/0yJdD
I liked the last comment on the archive. :lol:
I was on it for maybe 2 minutes and it was glowing too bright, tbh
Strange, I can still view it on my banned devices. That comment was kek
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

T-bitty wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:57 am Strange, I can still view it on my banned devices. That comment was kek
I think it's because i use a laptop. The twit screen comes up with the little spinning circle, and it just keeps spinning. I drop the link in archive, so i can read it. Instagram is the same, except they keep making it so it can't be archived. Can't read facebook w/out archive, either.
Deleted User 146629

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:02 am
T-bitty wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:57 am Strange, I can still view it on my banned devices. That comment was kek
I think it's because i use a laptop. The twit screen comes up with the little spinning circle, and it just keeps spinning. I drop the link in archive, so i can read it. Instagram is the same, except they keep making it so it can't be archived. Can't read facebook w/out archive, either.
I see. Yeah I can't view Instagram without a login, or Facebook.