voat.xyz allows call to violence on it forum

Information or requests regarding possible replacements for Voat

Deleted User 149584

voat.xyz allows call to violence on it forum

Post by Deleted User 149584 »

voat.xyz has no canary and if called upon will have to provide all usernames and history and whatever else
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: voat.xyz allows call to violence on it forum

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Isn't a canary a notice of whether or not the site has been supoenaed?
Don't all websites have to
provide all usernames and history and whatever else
when forced?
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:16 pm Isn't a canary a notice of whether or not the site has been supoenaed?
when forced?
Exactly. Thinking the canary serves any purpose is actually harmful. Just assume any data you give to the site WILL be used against you and act accordingly.
Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Post by Tallest_Skil »

DialsGhost wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:05 pm voat.xyz has no canary and if called upon will have to provide all usernames and history and whatever else
No one gives a shit, you fucking subhuman paid shill. I call on you to be doxxed and killed in real life. No one will miss you.
Deleted User 149584

Post by Deleted User 149584 »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:13 pm
DialsGhost wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:05 pm voat.xyz has no canary and if called upon will have to provide all usernames and history and whatever else
No one gives a shit, you fucking subhuman paid shill. I call on you to be doxxed and killed in real life. No one will miss you.
whaaaa fuck yourself you are the biggest douche i have ever seen. Go cry some place else
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

chrimony wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:11 pm
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:16 pm Isn't a canary a notice of whether or not the site has been supoenaed?
when forced?
Exactly. Thinking the canary serves any purpose is actually harmful. Just assume any data you give to the site WILL be used against you and act accordingly.
I thought so. I never understood the hubbabaloo when the canary died on voat. I just figured it was because of the doxxers being shitheads.
MaxxNY
Topic points (SCP): 179
Reply points (CCP): 53

Post by MaxxNY »

If it exists and violence is being pushed, thats very likely IDF or usually their shabbos goy lapdog the FBI . They ALWAYS provoke violence. Its a honey trap.
Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Post by Tallest_Skil »

DialsGhost wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:39 pmwhaaaa fuck yourself you are the biggest douche i have ever seen. Go cry some place else
Kill yourself. You deleted your sockpuppet account, now finish the job in real life. Worthless spammer.
MaxxNY wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 am If it exists and violence is being pushed, thats very likely IDF or usually their shabbos goy lapdog the FBI . They ALWAYS provoke violence. Its a honey trap.
Funny how you downvote me for saying the same thing you do.
Last edited by Tallest_Skil on Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:13 pm
Hahaha! You got rid of him really quickly.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Doubt that was dial btw.