Bill Cosby sexual assault conviction overturned by Penn Supreme Court

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

brwn
Topic points (SCP): 406
Reply points (CCP): 263

Bill Cosby sexual assault conviction overturned by Penn Supreme Court

Post by brwn »

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation- ... 73588.html

BREAKING: Pennsylvania’s highest court has overturned Bill Cosby’s sex assault conviction after finding that an agreement with a previous prosecutor Kevin Steele, prevented him from being charged. The 83-year-old comedian has served more than two years in prison.

FILE – In this April 26, 2018 file photo, actor and comedian Bill Cosby departs the courthouse after he was found guilty in his sexual assault retrial, at the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Pa. Pennsylvania’s highest court has overturned comedian Bill Cosby’s sex assault conviction. The court said Wednesday that they found an agreement with a previous prosecutor prevented him from being charged in the case. Even that even legal ?
— Pennsylvania’s highest court has overturned comedian Bill Cosby’s conviction

could this be a reason for his release?
Early Release of Non-Violent Offenders From Prison Provides Hope For Some

Are these democrats letting each other out?

The 83-year-old Cosby has served more than two years at a state prison near Philadelphia. He has vowed to
serve his full 10-year sentence rather than acknowledge any remorse over the 2004 encounter.

Cosby, who was once beloved as “America’s Dad,” was charged in 2015 when a prosecutor armed with new evidence arrested him days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired.

35 Women Told Their Stories About Being Assaulted by Cosby, and the Culture That Wouldn’t Listen and then some prosecutor gets a big payoff for doing his job badley...

He asked a modeling agent to connect him with young women who were new in town and “financially not doing well”. If these women agreed to meet up, his deposition suggested, he felt that he had a right to them. Such
a dam predator!

Cosby said he was in failing health. You watch he’ll be the next pervert up on the dance floor. I hope his wife took the money and ran!

This is utter bs!

Did you know Bill Cosby lived across the street from Jeffrey Epstein.

He could have seen everything.

Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?

Next, look for Harvey Weinstein to be released!
Last edited by brwn on Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Re: Bill Cosby sexual assault conviction overturned by Penn Supreme Court

Post by chrimony »

brwn wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:32 pm This is utter bs!
Legally, it was the right thing to do. You aren't compelled to testify against yourself in criminal trials, but weirdly you are in civil suits -- sort of? Cosby was entitled to remain silent in a civil suit if his testimony would result in criminal action. The original prosecutor gave him legal immunity from prosecution in exchange for having him testify in a civil suit, because the original prosecutor rightly decided that going forward with a criminal prosecution would fail. No evidence, and contrarian evidence based on the behavior of the accuser. So it was decided that a civil suit would be the best chance for the accuser to receive justice by forcing Cosby to testify without threat of criminal prosecution.

Then fast forward ten years later and amid the witch hunt "me too" movement, a new prosecutor comes in and decides to throw his immunity from prosecution out the window, and uses his testimony in a civil suit to convict him. THAT is bullshit. You may rightly think Cosby is a piece of shit, but he shouldn't be prosecuted illegally.

Analysis from a lawyer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uubw0vDi-yk
Next, look for Harvey Weinstein to be released!
Could be. Seems obvious he was railroaded amid the "me too" movement. He was obviously a piece of shit that ran a casting couch, but people act like he was a serial rapist. I haven't done a deep dive into every allegation, but the stories I heard were just that -- casting couch offers that adult women could refuse. The worst I heard was that he grabbed a tit of some model/actress in his hotel room, she left, and filed charges with police. That's legally sexual assault, but not the crime of the century. If some woman had grabbed the crotch of a man after he went to her hotel room, do you think it would make the news or the police would go for a conviction?
MercurysBall2
Topic points (SCP): 821
Reply points (CCP): 3523

Post by MercurysBall2 »

chrimony wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:20 am
Legally, it was the right thing to do. You aren't compelled to testify against yourself in criminal trials, but weirdly you are in civil suits -- sort of? Cosby was entitled to remain silent in a civil suit if his testimony would result in criminal action. The original prosecutor gave him legal immunity from prosecution in exchange for having him testify in a civil suit, because the original prosecutor rightly decided that going forward with a criminal prosecution would fail. No evidence, and contrarian evidence based on the behavior of the accuser. So it was decided that a civil suit would be the best chance for the accuser to receive justice by forcing Cosby to testify without threat of criminal prosecution.

Then fast forward ten years later and amid the witch hunt "me too" movement, a new prosecutor comes in and decides to throw his immunity from prosecution out the window, and uses his testimony in a civil suit to convict him. THAT is bullshit. You may rightly think Cosby is a piece of shit, but he shouldn't be prosecuted illegally.
I agree with your comment @chrimony ... BUT then there's this...
See: A SMALL WORLD private social club with members Jeffrey EPSTEIN, WEINSTEIN, Rothschild et al. Foundation connections to PLAN INTERNATIONAL. https://searchvoat.co/v/pizzagate/3943505/24936022

and

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-w ... story.html
Prosecutors in New York are seeking the forfeiture of Epstein's mansion, a seven-story, 21,000-square-foot townhouse less than a block from Central Park. The home, formerly a prep school, is across the street from a home owned by Bill Cosby and has been valued at approximately $77 million.
.. former Goldman Sachs executive Michael Daffey eventually bought Epstein's NY mansion...

See:

Michael Daffey Goldman Sachs veteran buys Jeffrey Epstein Manhattan Mansion viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2312
Mr. Daffey serves on the UK Trust Board of Trustees for The Global Fund for Children. https://searchvoat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/3732950
and

Cafritz, Epstein and the Global Fund for Children viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2560

See what they did there?
Last edited by MercurysBall2 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
MartinTimothy1
Topic points (SCP): 64
Reply points (CCP): -5

Post by MartinTimothy1 »

* 35 Women Tell About Being Assaulted by Bill Cosby.
* Allegations of Sexual Assault Against Bill Cosby From 13 Women.

I Spy.

I first became aware of serious allegations of rape and sexual assault against Bill Cosby in about 1969, while he was working beside Robert Culp in the long running television hit show "I Spy," nothing ever happened he went from strength to strength, now this.
Last edited by MartinTimothy1 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

MercurysBall2 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 am I agree with your comment @chrimony ... BUT then there's this...
Sure. I'm not defending his character or claiming he's innocent. But if he's to be convicted, it should be done legally. Unlike Cosby, Epstein was completely nailed with evidence prostituting underage girls, but the local Jew state attorney Barry Krischer let him off easy. The fed prosecutor Acosta also ended up giving him a sweetheart deal. The whole thing was rotten.

Krischer ended up getting an award from the ADL, by the way.
MercurysBall2
Topic points (SCP): 821
Reply points (CCP): 3523

Post by MercurysBall2 »

chrimony wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:02 pm
MercurysBall2 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 am I agree with your comment @chrimony ... BUT then there's this...
Sure. I'm not defending his character or claiming he's innocent. But if he's to be convicted, it should be done legally. Unlike Cosby, Epstein was completely nailed with evidence prostituting underage girls, but the local Jew state attorney Barry Krischer let him off easy. The fed prosecutor Acosta also ended up giving him a sweetheart deal. The whole thing was rotten.

Krischer ended up getting an award from the ADL, by the way.
I think you missed my point. In all likelihood Weinstein's and Cosby's cases were deliberately messed up by the lawyers for precisely this scenario. Smoke and mirrors psyop achieved. The Me Too movement detracted from Epstein and the bigger picture of the spy and blackmail network involving Cosby, Weinstein and Epstein were forgotten in the frenzy.

You don't have a functioning legal system anymore (if you ever did).
Last edited by MercurysBall2 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.