Is it possible to get the overall stats of Voat.co's content?

Welcome to the SearchVoat forum - start here
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Is it possible to get the overall stats of Voat.co's content?

Post by MadWorld »

I am curious about what the overall stats of Voat.co was. What was Voat.co's quantity of submissions and comments counted by month, respectively? What was the number of most voted submissions by month? What was the user count by month for those participated in submissions and comments?

@SearchVoat
SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Re: Is it possible to get the overall stats of Voat.co's content?

Post by SearchVoat »

Yes I started to compile those as the Voat clock ticked down but the volume of data was so big that time ran out and I forgot about it. Nothing to stop me doing it now though, will look at that. Thanks for the reminder.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

SearchVoat wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:33 am Yes I started to compile those as the Voat clock ticked down but the volume of data was so big that time ran out and I forgot about it. Nothing to stop me doing it now though, will look at that. Thanks for the reminder.
Perfect!! Thank you!!
OneOfTheBoys
Topic points (SCP): 10
Reply points (CCP): 17

Post by OneOfTheBoys »

SearchVoat wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:33 am Yes I started to compile those as the Voat clock ticked down but the volume of data was so big that time ran out and I forgot about it. Nothing to stop me doing it now though, will look at that. Thanks for the reminder.

Is it possible to get a "Top X of all time" for posts and comments respectively? Not sure how easy or hard that would be.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

OneOfTheBoys wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:46 am

Is it possible to get a "Top X of all time" for posts and comments respectively? Not sure how easy or hard that would be.
Were you the one who archived various pages, such as the list of top submissions, by week, month, and year? I remember someone were archiving a great number of pages on the last day of Voat.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

@SearchVoat we appear to have a spammer