Gosch/Gannon

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Joe10jo
Topic points (SCP): 24
Reply points (CCP): 50

Gosch/Gannon

Post by Joe10jo »

I hope that when all's said and done, we'll finally have the definitive story of what happened to Johnny Gosch. Anyone with a flair for biometrics can see clear as day that Johnny and Gannon's the same person... notice the frontal cheekbone areas bc they're "flat"on both J & G. Sorry, I wish I could describe it better than "flat" but that's the first word that comes to mind when comparing pictures of the two. Then there's the mouth and while Johnny's lips are fuller (an age thing) if you look at Gannon's mouth, to me, its the way Johnny's mouth would've settled in to his aging features.

I'm also curious about his siblings; nothing on the net about them so far as I know, but any picture of them would help to establish Gannon's identity.
Joe10jo

Re: Gosch/Gannon

Post by Joe10jo »

I would've included a picture to make the post more interesting but.... well I didn't even know how to insert a picture @ Voat lol. Not that it's complicated but like I said, I'm a "disseminator" of what you guys all put together so I never bothered to memorize the way to do it. I'll figure it out here though just to help move things along. :-)
Joe10jo

Post by Joe10jo »

I would've included a picture to make the post more interesting but.... well I didn't even know how to insert a picture @ Voat lol. Not that it's complicated but like I said, I'm a "disseminator" of what you guys all put together so I never bothered to memorize the way to do it. I'll figure it out here though just to help move things along. :-)

Hahaha just had the funniest thought! I feel like one of Jesus' apostles! But if you think about the good we try to do, it's exactly that. Waiting for you guys to connect the dots and people like me to blast it.
Fateswebb
Topic points (SCP): 46
Reply points (CCP): 24

Post by Fateswebb »

Dude its super easy, the picture must be hosted, you cannot attach.. then see at the top of the editor how it has a picture button? click that and paste in the link inbetween the Image
Joe10jo

Post by Joe10jo »

Gotcha! Post the link between the brackets.... also do you see the resemblance as clearly as I do? The kid in the picture with Bush though, never thought it's him.
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Joe10jo wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:06 pm I would've included a picture to make the post more interesting but.... well I didn't even know how to insert a picture @ Voat lol. Not that it's complicated but like I said, I'm a "disseminator" of what you guys all put together so I never bothered to memorize the way to do it. I'll figure it out here though just to help move things along. :-)
The way to include a picture is simply to upload the pic to an image hosting site like catbox.moe and then take the url it gives you and paste it into your submission. Also, you can do a SearchVoat of submissions on Gosch, pick one that contains this evidence, and paste that url (from your browser window at the top of your browser page) into the text.

If you want to get fancy and paste it as an embedded link, i.e. to turn the words Johnny Gosch into the hyperlink to the previous Voat research, you highlight the words you want to turn into an embedded link and click the button that looks like a chain, above the text window. That inserts the php formatting code. Then you want to put your cursor just inside the first closed bracket, type an = sign and immediately paste in the url you want to embed, no spaces. You can click "Preview" to make sure it turned out right.
Fateswebb
Topic points (SCP): 46
Reply points (CCP): 24

Post by Fateswebb »

Joe10jo wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:18 pm Gotcha! Post the link between the brackets.... also do you see the resemblance as clearly as I do? The kid in the picture with Bush though, never thought it's him.
oh yeah dude, I have been following the gosh Gannon story for decades SINCE BUSH WAS IN OFFICE AND GANNON WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORP literally!!! since sometime around 2002 ish??

I do believe they are the same person absolutely!!!!
Joe10jo

Post by Joe10jo »

How is it that none of us can find any pictures of his siblings? Or any info whatsoever. And where the fuck's Gannon?? Crazy bc years ago I did a search and found one of Troy Boner's kids. The other case that's always gotten me is Manuel Schadwald. But back to Johnny, I've never been able to find anything about his family without hitting a brick wall. I did, however, find what's to me a new picture of him on DuckDuckGo. I'll try to post it. Thanks Vindy for the instructions.
Joe10jo

Post by Joe10jo »

Joe10jo

Post by Joe10jo »

Looks like I sorta posted a picture lol. Ya'll bear with me. :-)