Young White guy with no underlying health issues dead from the experimental injection

Moderator: TFS

Deleted User 2149

Young White guy with no underlying health issues dead from the experimental injection

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I can hear the hand rubbing from here

https://thecovidworld.com/brandon-polle ... 9-vaccine/
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Young White guy with no underlying health issues dead from the experimental injection

Post by Thisismyaccount »

How many more covid casualties will there be until this vaccine is stopped? People are finding out to late because of the msm narrative. They are all complicit in it.
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Young White guy with no underlying health issues dead from the experimental injection

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

As many as jews want
29again
Topic points (SCP): 18
Reply points (CCP): 124

Post by 29again »

The number of reported injuries and deaths among those who were brain dead enough to take this experimental injection gets pooh-poohed and labeled "rare" by those same brain dead who then virtue signal how much they care about their fellow man as well as humanity in general because "they" did the right thing. Right this moment, I would have an epic struggle with myself to not cough in their direction should I meet one of them in real life. I thank God I only know them by a screen-name online, cause those bitches be crazy.