South African physician Dr Shankara Chetty elaborate on the strategy behind the vaxx genocide agenda

Moderator: TFS

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

South African physician Dr Shankara Chetty elaborate on the strategy behind the vaxx genocide agenda

Post by TFS »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IQoUmvcoiStX/ (vid 11 min)

This guy is spot on.

Dr. Chetty is a general practitioner with a natural science background in genetics, advanced biology, microbiology and biochemistry. From the start of the Covid pandemic, he has been critically watching the information arising from observations around the world.

I think the perspective around what’s happening is vitally important. We need to understand what the aim is. Everyone knows that there are inconsistencies, that there’s fear mongering, that there’s coercion, but we need to understand why. Why is that there?

Now, the most important thing I think for us to understand is that the pathogen that was causing all the deaths in Covid illness… Now, I use the word Covid illness, because we haven't really isolated the coronavirus that causes it, but in Covid illness, the pathogen is spike protein, and spike protein is what the vaccine is meant to make in your body.

So if I have to give you my opinion as to what is happening on a global scale, and a lot of the work that I'm doing behind the scene is in this direction. Spike protein is one of the most contrived toxins or poisons that man has ever made. And the aim of this toxin is to kill billions without anyone noticing it. So it's a poison with an agenda. Now we've got an engineered virus and we've got a mandated vaccine that follow on each other. So basically, what looks like has transpired here, they've engineered a virus and put on this weapon-grade package onto it called spike protein.

So now we've got this most elaborately engineered toxin. Now it's been put into a virus, or let's call it a vector, and we've exposed the planet to a small dose of it. Now, initially spike protein triggers an allergic reaction, and the allergic reaction, if untreated, causes death. It's what we've seen with Covid illness, but that is not the end game. That is to test the water.

So you're going to get a small percentage of people react. We see all the deaths, the eighth day when this reaction occurs. So basically, we isolate the planet for 14 days, so nobody notices when this occurs. People get to hospital too late. We mandate protocols in hospitals to engineer death and damage, to steer all the fear and the risk that we need. We crate all the confusion. We make sure we steer humanity towards mass formation. We take away all the faith that we have, all the hope. We keep people isolated.

So we've been conned into thinking giving away our freedoms would be the best thing for us. So the safest place for us was in jail. And that's where we all are at this point in time.

But the game that they played with this engineered virus was to justify the vaccination of the planet. Now, the vaccination of the planet will expose us to spike protein for a longer period. So spike protein, if we understand what it's meant to do. Yes, initially it will trigger an immune response and an allergic kind of reaction, and we’ve had immediate deaths from that. But you don't poison someone and they die immediately, you notice the poisoning. So straight away, when you give a vaccine, the first 14 days after the vaccine, any side effects cannot be attributable to the vaccine, ‘cause that is where all the allergic reactions would lie.

Following that, we're going to see the endothelial injuries that this vaccine causes with its spike protein, with its influence on ACE2 receptors. Those are the deaths that are meant to follow and they will never be pinned onto spike protein, a very well engineered toxin. Now spike protein is also a membrane protein. So the mRNA will distribute this throughout our body. It will be made in various tissues around our body. It will be incorporated into those membranes around our body, into those specific tissues. Those tissues will be recognized as foreign and will trigger a host of autoimmune responses.

So, the deaths that are meant to follow the vaccinations will never be able to be pinned on the poison. They will be too diverse, they will be too many and they will be too in broad a timeframe for us to understand that we have been poisoned.

I think this is the big plan. It is dependent, this toxin is dependent on the host's response to it, just like the eighth day and what followed COVID infection or illness was dependent on a host’s response.

So we got mild, moderate and severe illness post the eighth day, and it confused all of us. So we keep talking about Covid pneumonia, but we’re chasing the virus, and the virus was just the vector, to give us a taste of the poison.
Deleted User 2149

Re: South African physician Dr Shankara Chetty elaborate on the strategy behind the vaxx genocide agenda

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

This doctor is going to get taken out, mark my words.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: South African physician Dr Shankara Chetty elaborate on the strategy behind the vaxx genocide agenda

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:56 pm This doctor is going to get taken out, mark my words.
I had the exact same thought. He'll soon be shaking hands with the former president of Tanzania.
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

Smart and brave, I will be praying for Dr Chetty.