32-Year-Old Olympic Diving Star Vaxx-enthusiast Faggot Dies Months After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine - Good Riddance

Moderator: TFS

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

32-Year-Old Olympic Diving Star Vaxx-enthusiast Faggot Dies Months After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine - Good Riddance

Post by TFS »

https://thecovidworld.com/ian-matos-32- ... 9-vaccine/

An Olympic diver has died of a lung infection just months after having received the COVID-19 vaccine. Brazil’s Ian Matos, who represented his country at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, passed away on Wednesday after having been in hospital for almost two months.

Ian Matos, 32, diving at the 2019 Pan American Games

Brazil’s Olympic Committee said in a statement:

“We are profoundly saddened to have received the news of the premature death of the Olympic diver Ian Matos, aged just 32.

Team Brazil acknowledges his contribution to the evolution of the discipline.

Our sincere condolences to his family and friends.”

Matos was hospitalized in October for a throat infection and was showing signs of improvement, but his condition suddenly deteriorated this week after the infection spread to his stomach and lungs, leading to his death.

In August, Matos had proudly posted a picture of himself receiving the COVID vaccine to his Instagram. The 32-year-old captioned the post with:

“Moment of pure joy!”

The Olympic diver had previously won three bronze medals at the 2010 South American Games before competing in the men’s synchronized three-meter springboard at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.

The news of Matos’ passing comes shortly after 21-year-old Australian Olympic cyclist Sarah Gigante was diagnosed with Myopericarditis (a combination of both myocarditis and pericarditis) following her COVID-19 vaccination.
Deleted User 2149

Re: 32-Year-Old Olympic Diving Star Vaxx-enthusiast Faggot Dies Months After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine - Good Riddance

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Well at least he didn't die of aids or jewflu
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: 32-Year-Old Olympic Diving Star Vaxx-enthusiast Faggot Dies Months After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine - Good Riddance

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:37 pm Well at least he didn't die of aids or jewflu
When they brag about what good little obedient government slaves they are, I have zero sympathies with them.

“Moment of pure joy!”

This did not age well...
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:58 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:37 pm Well at least he didn't die of aids or jewflu
When they brag about what good little obedient government slaves they are, I have zero sympathies with them.

“Moment of pure joy!”

This did not age well...
Same here. I feel most sad for children who don't have a choice - like my 15 year old nephew whose vaxxed parents want him to have it. I've done all I can and have now been blocked by both so can do no more. It's like drowning with your hands tied. I don't want to scare him either (by sending him material) if he's going to be forced to have it. He already doesn't want it.