Former Pro Matt Le Tissier Calls For An Investigation Into The Sudden Rise Of Football Players Suffering Heart Problems

Moderator: TFS

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Former Pro Matt Le Tissier Calls For An Investigation Into The Sudden Rise Of Football Players Suffering Heart Problems

Post by TFS »

https://thecovidworld.com/matt-le-tissi ... -problems/ Video in link

Former England football player Matt Le Tissier has called for an investigation into the growing number of footballers suffering from sudden heart problems.

This comes after Manchester United’s Victor Lindelof, Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski, and Martin Terrier of French club Rennes were all struck with heart and breathing problems last week.

Former professional football player Matt Le Tissier

Le Tissier spoke in an interview with GB News about the matter.

“It’s been very concerning for me watching the sport that I love and I played for 17 years…in all that time that I played I never once saw any footballer leave the pitch because of heart issues.

Now I’m sorry, but if anybody can look at what’s happening now in the world of sport and say it’s normal for all of these people to be having heart issues, in football matches, cricket matches, basketball matches, any sport you wish, these people, the amount of people that are suffering is going through the roof.”

The former pro then went on to call for an investigation:

“It might not be to do with the vaccine, it may not be, but let’s have an investigation to find out what it is.”

The unusually large increase in players collapsing recently is leading to much speculation as to whether or not the COVID-19 vaccines are the cause of this frightening new trend.

Widespread vaccine mandates in sports around the world mean that professional athletes have been either forced to abandon their careers or get the jab, leaving them no option but to expose themselves to the potential risk these mRNA vaccines bring.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Former Pro Matt Le Tissier Calls For An Investigation Into The Sudden Rise Of Football Players Suffering Heart Probl

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

And jew hands are rubbed every time another one collapses.