Cienna Knowles, Aged 19 – Pfizer Severe Adverse Reaction (vid 2:37 min in link)

Moderator: TFS

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Cienna Knowles, Aged 19 – Pfizer Severe Adverse Reaction (vid 2:37 min in link)

Post by TFS »

Watch Ciennas testimony from her hospital bed:

https://nomoresilence.world/pfizer-bion ... -reaction/

Severe Adverse Reaction: Blood Clots to Both Lungs and Legs

Cienna, an Australian horse trainer and a promising equestrian talent, received her second Pfizer Injection on October 21st 2021.

She said her entire existence flipped upside down later that evening.

She said she woke up with a myriad of adverse effects, including heart palpitations, muscle aches, headache, vomiting and blurred vision and she knew “something was seriously wrong” with her that night.

She went to the emergency room the next morning. Doctors discovered blood clots in her legs, stomach and lungs and they also discovered internal bleeding.

Cienna was diagnosed with portal vein thrombosis (PVT) – blood clots in the portal vein. The portal vein is the main vessel of the portal venous system (PVS), which drains the blood from the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder, pancreas, and spleen to the liver.

She said “So for those who personally know me, know that I was scared of getting the vaccination and said I’ll hold off for as long as I can until I have to. And I was pretty much told no jab, no job, can’t compete with my horses, can’t go anywhere. You’re selfish if you don’t get it, just get it. So, I toughed it out and did what was ‘right’ to do. I was a perfectly healthy, normal 19-year-old kid and had never been to hospital whatsoever.”

Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Another life destroyed by (((Pfizer)))

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: Cienna Knowles, Aged 19 – Pfizer Severe Adverse Reaction (vid 2:37 min in link)

Post by antiliberalsociety »

TFS wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:01 pm Watch Ciennas testimony from her hospital bed:

https://nomoresilence.world/pfizer-bion ... -reaction/

Severe Adverse Reaction: Blood Clots to Both Lungs and Legs

Cienna, an Australian horse trainer and a promising equestrian talent, received her second Pfizer Injection on October 21st 2021.

She said her entire existence flipped upside down later that evening.

She said she woke up with a myriad of adverse effects, including heart palpitations, muscle aches, headache, vomiting and blurred vision and she knew “something was seriously wrong” with her that night.

She went to the emergency room the next morning. Doctors discovered blood clots in her legs, stomach and lungs and they also discovered internal bleeding.

Cienna was diagnosed with portal vein thrombosis (PVT) – blood clots in the portal vein. The portal vein is the main vessel of the portal venous system (PVS), which drains the blood from the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder, pancreas, and spleen to the liver.

She said “So for those who personally know me, know that I was scared of getting the vaccination and said I’ll hold off for as long as I can until I have to. And I was pretty much told no jab, no job, can’t compete with my horses, can’t go anywhere. You’re selfish if you don’t get it, just get it. So, I toughed it out and did what was ‘right’ to do. I was a perfectly healthy, normal 19-year-old kid and had never been to hospital whatsoever.”

Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Another life destroyed by (((Pfizer)))

Day of the rope might run us out of rope. Sharpen your bayonets.