I used to track user's profile info.

Moderator: MadWorld

MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

I used to track user's profile info.

Post by MadWorld »

It included votes, submissions, and comments, very much anything under user's profile. It all started when @freshmeat persisted his attacks on @PuttItOut some years back. It got so bad to the point where one could see Putt got so triggered and felt miserable on Voat ( :lol: :lol: If I remember correctly, he told @freshmeat to leave Voat at some point). The profile archiving got extended to good users, too, for the purpose of preserving good content. When Putt implemented chatroom feature, it got archived too, for most part. I think the chatlog had more than half a million messages :lol: :lol:
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: I used to track user's profile info.

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

I knew you'd do those things. You never hid it, and you were the only person who told me the truth. That's why i wasn't terribly mad at you. And I also knew that by fucking with the other trackers, I was screwing your data up. I just couldn't help myself. Do you forgive me?
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:00 pm I knew you'd do those things. You never hid it, and you were the only person who told me the truth. That's why i wasn't terribly mad at you. And I also knew that by fucking with the other trackers, I was screwing your data up. I just couldn't help myself. Do you forgive me?
There is nothing to forgive, you did nothing wrong. I am supposed to be the one that should feel bad. I was more worried about you nuking your account and wiping your data on SearchVoat. Then all your reference to archive would be gone. I started archiving your profile before someone asked me to.
shewhomustbeobeyed

It's only the Donqi teaching me to be naughty parts you archived that upset me so. He's a good teacher.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I'm starting to feel inadequate because I don't have any confessions. None that apply to online forums anyway. I'm guess I'm just not that invested in them.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:13 pm I'm starting to feel inadequate because I don't have any confessions. None that apply to online forums anyway. I'm guess I'm just not that invested in them.
:lol: Enjoy utilizing the platform while it lasts, especially in enemy territory.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

I am supposed to be the one that should feel bad.
If you require politically correct self flagellation you can run this video 'Greta Thunberg saying "How Dare You" for 3 Hours' on a loop. By the end of the first run you might feel bad, but not because of anything you did. :lol:

phpBB [video]
shewhomustbeobeyed

kestrel9 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:08 pm
If you require politically correct self flagellation you can run this video 'Greta Thunberg saying "How Dare You" for 3 Hours' on a loop. By the end of the first run you might feel bad, but not because of anything you did. :lol:

phpBB [video]
Don't do it, @MadWorld. No apology is worth this kind of pain! Ohhh k9, you got a little mean streak in you. Nice!
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

kestrel9 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:08 pm

phpBB [video]
I should ask @SearchVoat to create a subverse /v/ReportJewsAndKestrel9 and declare you illegal on this platform :lol:
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

How dare you? LOL