Downloads - maybe end of the site

doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Re: Downloads - maybe end of the site

Post by doginventer »

SaneGoatiSwear wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:21 am You’re all niggerfaggot cia mossad glow in the dark transsexual Mexicans.

You are all filthy homosexuals under Delaware law.

Capped, logged, and archived.

Nigger.
Fair point. Well made.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

doginventer wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:47 am
SaneGoatiSwear wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:21 am You’re all niggerfaggot cia mossad glow in the dark transsexual Mexicans.

You are all filthy homosexuals under Delaware law.

Capped, logged, and archived.

Nigger.
Fair point. Well made.
:lol:
Deleted User 152469

Post by Deleted User 152469 »

I'll give a more heartfelt reply here since the site isn't dead yet.

We all had our reasons for joining the forums:
Either you were an OG goat, a refugee from one of many fake "free speech" sites like Ruqqus and Poal (can't forget Votal, kek), or just wanted to see what goat culture was all about. Either as a genuinely interested individual or a journofag.

Wherever we all congregate and rekindle our internet acquaintanceships, let's make sure it's on a solid ground that won't be pulled from under our feet yet again. That means use I2P, FreeNet, or whatever you fags use if you don't trust decentralized projects only on clearnet.

Hail victory, niggers.
We'll be meeting each other again very soon.
I'm sure of it.
Last edited by Deleted User 152469 on Tue May 31, 2022 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

Ayanami wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 am I'll give a more heartfelt reply here since the site isn't dead yet.

Either you were an OG goat, a refugee from one of many fake "free speech" sites like Ruqqus and Poal (can't forget Votal, kek), or just wanted to see what goat culture was all about. Either as a genuinely interested individual or a journofag.

Wherever we all congregate and rekindle our internet acquaintanceships, let's make sure it's on a solid ground that won't be pulled from under out feet yet again. That means use I2P, FreeNet, or whatever you fags use if you don't trust decentralized projects only on clearnet.

Hail victory, niggers.
I'm sure of it.
:lol: :lol: Somethings stay the same, poal admin is still lying about messing with user accounts.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220531142 ... 683ab221be
[–] IAmTheOptimizer
• 3 pts yesterday

LMAO! Is that the actual source for all the "he changed my password reeeeeeeee"?
[–] AOU • 3 pts yesterday

lol Most certainly.
[–] FellowPoaler
• 3 pts yesterday

Oh wow.. big if true.
[–] AOU • 0 pt yesterday

It's easy to check it out.

Check the expiration date for Poal session cookie in your browser.
Edit: oh yeah, votal was a speedrun to the ground :lol: :lol:
Last edited by MadWorld on Tue May 31, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Ayanami wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 am I'll give a more heartfelt reply here since the site isn't dead yet.

Wherever we all congregate and rekindle our internet acquaintanceships, let's make sure it's on a solid ground that won't be pulled from under out feet yet again. That means use I2P, FreeNet, or whatever you fags use if you don't trust decentralized projects only on clearnet.

Hail victory, niggers.
I'm sure of it.
I'll be on arete and ConsumeProduct until that dies. Sieg Heil ⚡️⚡️
Deleted User 152469

antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:48 pm

Hail victory, niggers.
I'm sure of it.
I'll be on arete and ConsumeProduct until that dies. Sieg Heil ⚡️⚡️
o/
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

SearchVoat wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:38 am Sorry guys, this site might be going down soon, maybe in only 2 or 3 weeks, maybe a bit longer if we're lucky. You can download the old Voat data and the SearchVoat Forum data in SQL format here. I did my best to remove emails, IP addresses, private messages. DM me if you want the EPP for searchvoat.co.

Thanks goats, it's been real.

www root (php, css etc):
www.tgz 9.5MB
images.tgz 95MB

Voat data SQL:
comment.sql.gz 3GB
submission.sql.gz 663MB
submissionAttribute.sql.gz 2.6MB
subverse.sql.gz 3.6MB
subverseModerator.sql.gz 800kB
subverseSubscribers.sql.gz 3.8MB
top50.sql.gz 5.8MB
user.sql.gz 4.9MB
userBadge.sql.gz 3.6MB

thumbnails.tgz 14GB

SearchVoat Forum data SQL:
svf.sql.gz 19MB

Talk.lol data SQL:
talklol.sql.gz 49MB
It's been 2 weeks 😣
Deleted User 152469

I guess the site is back in business (seemingly).
SV, you faggot.

Don't give us goats such a scare, God dammit. :oops:
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Ayanami wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:52 am I guess the site is back in business (seemingly).
SV, you faggot.

I would not get too comfortable. Expect the rug to be pulled out from under you.
Deleted User 152469

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:48 am I would not get too comfortable. Expect the rug to be pulled out from under you.
Ayanami wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:52 am I guess the site is back in business (seemingly).
SV, you faggot.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but I'm expecting it.
I just can't say when as of yet.
Last edited by Deleted User 152469 on Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.