Sorry for downtime

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Sorry for downtime

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

kestrel9 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:01 am
MadWorld wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:47 pm :lol: :lol: Whom was that piece of shit that asked about hubby's garage cleaning up and which piece of shit that answered her question so offensively and triggered her hubby to take down SVF?
Someone moved all the crap out into the yard... :lol:

All right! That's just about enough doxxing for the day.
Capped, Logged, and Archived
Reported to the Authorities in Deleware!
Assholes
Wolfspider
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 8

Post by Wolfspider »

SearchVoat wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:53 pm Hi guys, my server died completely yesterday and it's taken about 15 hours to get a new one up and running. Sorry for the downtime. Let me know if anything doesn't work.

Cheers
I'm glad to see this place is still around.
WebOfSlime
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 4

Post by WebOfSlime »

Did someone say doxxing?
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

TFS wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:31 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:44 pm
WebOfSlime wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:30 pm Did someone say doxxing?
https://files.catbox.moe/f0tkqe.jpg

There are laws against online harassment and I have reported him at FBI.gov and emailed the voat admin informing him that a possible lawsuit will come of this. Voat may be required to provide his IP adress if a court order says they have to.

It's truly a mystery how this guy isn't more popular...
His last little hurrah was demanding that I live debate him on his channel. That was blown off as my chainsaw not starting was more important and he got all upset lol. I asked him why would I contribute to his viewcounts when he already dodged the hard questions in my many posts, he promised to answer them this time though ;)
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

He banned me from his telegram channel after I called him out in the comments. 😁
SaneGoatiSwear
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by SaneGoatiSwear »

Fake news. Will sue for libel and defamation.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:58 pm
MadWorld wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:47 pm :lol: :lol: Whom was that piece of shit that asked about hubby's garage cleaning up and which piece of shit that answered her question so offensively and triggered her hubby to take down SVF?

Assholes
moved half the crap to the yard and half the crap to GA Island.

and then there's this update:

Doxxing @shewhomustbeobeyed
If my hubby ever fucked with SV/SVF, I'd know he was replaced by some kinda pod person, or alien body snatcher. I'd start digging a hole in the desert. With my dainty little girly sized jackhammer. If i can find it. :/

No pics of pod persons were found as of yet and it's likely SWMBO's girly jackhammer was in Mr.SWMBO's garage.

SWMBO coincidentally, in the same post appears to have been shadow doxxing ALS viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7666 which may well be a bannable offense, or at least some sort of punishment, like REDACTED deleted REDACTED reading :lol:
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

kestrel9 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:27 am
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:58 pm

Assholes
moved half the crap to the yard and half the crap to GA Island.

and then there's this update:

Doxxing @shewhomustbeobeyed
If my hubby ever fucked with SV/SVF, I'd know he was replaced by some kinda pod person, or alien body snatcher. I'd start digging a hole in the desert. With my dainty little girly sized jackhammer. If i can find it. :/

No pics of pod persons were found as of yet and it's likely SWMBO's girly jackhammer was in Mr.SWMBO's garage.

SWMBO coincidentally, in the same post appears to have been shadow doxxing ALS viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7666 which may well be a bannable offense, or at least some sort of punishment, like REDACTED deleted REDACTED reading :lol:
If you don't like the nice lady, why don't you have scrunchy ban her? I'm sure she'd do it for you.

It wasn't doxxing!!! Just a lucky guess.
If you're going to recommend punishment, Could you at least PM me the details?
I might like it, :p
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

[/quote]
If you don't like the nice lady, why don't you have scrunchy ban her? I'm sure she'd do it for you.
It wasn't doxxing!!! Just a lucky guess.
[/quote]

Just a last-ditch effort trying to solve a mystery here, I have nothing against the nice lady.

phpBB [video]
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:15 pm
kestrel9 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:27 am

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:58 pm It wasn't doxxing!!! Just a lucky guess.
No pm necessary and I don't think you'll like it:

1) Mandatory struggle session at your home https://reason.com/2020/02/04/white-wom ... n-liberal/

2) Decode 22 Q posts using gematria while drinking a bottle of wine of your choice.

3) Read this article 3 times https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA12eZlx

4) optional for reduced severity of 1-3 Write a convincing fan letter to Joy Behar and post it in the confessions sub.