Waldorf school explains its spiral logo; museums/charity

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Don-Keyhote
Topic points (SCP): 13
Reply points (CCP): 23

Waldorf school explains its spiral logo; museums/charity

Post by Don-Keyhote »

https://www.rosewaywaldorf.co.za/rosewa ... ism/?amp=1
The Spiral
Our rose image forms a spiral.

The shape of a spiral has many symbolic meanings, but for us, it highlights the importance of finding light in the darkness, in the process of walking your own spiritual journey, and the stages of birth and growth. This labyrinth-like spiral denotes calm introspection, contemplation, and self-examination. In some traditions, the mandala (meaning circle, the best part, and completion) represents wholeness, perfection and unity.

The Rose
The rose, too, enjoys many symbolic references. The rose in an ancient Christian symbol. It is the outstanding symbol of love, inclusion, order and universal understanding. A rose is also often seen as the archetypal dicotyledonous flower.
Examples from old waldorf thread: https://imgur.com/a/v1ieg

I'd like to make a point using U. S. children's museums I compiled

"biggest children's museum in the world" Indianapolis, Indiana
https://indianapolis.kidsoutandabout.co ... dianapolis
There’s gumdrops and lollipops . . . the museum’s Sunburst Atrium will be decorated like a twirly-swirly candy land between March 7 & April 14!
Zoom down a slide that looks like a river of chocolate!
Top off the fun with sweet treats and tasty eats purchased from our Chocolate Café
The slide ends with kids passing thru literally a carefully textured butt-hole flanked by mushroom heads
Reminder that Satanic rituals often involve eating shit, many child victims report this

Normies only find it absurd to think that charitable foundations, corporate logo designers, architectural consultants, etc could collude to produce the stuff we post here because they don't know what unites these sectors: they're all Jewish.
In fact there IS no other explanation and that's just a function of Jews' disproportionate representation among the super-rich. And obviously they're the ones who select the board members who dictate these decisions.

I made a warning long ago, quoting the Jewish Virtual Library that the field of modern philanthropy itself is Jewish-designed (most recently the "donor-advised fund"):
An enormous transfer of wealth is expected in this country during the next several decades. Eight to ten trillion dollars will be passed down from Americans over the age of 50 to their children and their grandchildren, creating the largest transfer of wealth in the nation's history.
Read it, it's not long https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/th ... in-america

The point: is Naming the Jew is not just an issue of intellectual honesty, it's necessary in practical terms. Connecting all these dots etc is completely pointless otherwise because that's all post-facto whereas the goal is to PRECLUDE future instances, for example like when Canada bans Chinks from predatorily buying up properties (which is only possible because there's no chink stranglehold on media banning criticism of chinks). A similar ban on dual-citizen Israelis in government is the only feasible first step to eventually ending the influence of Jews'/the Satanists' infinite financial resources which trickle down to fund your local children's museum, children's theater, school textbooks full of sodomy, etc.
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Re: Waldorf school explains its spiral logo; museums/charity

Post by EricKaliberhall »

The Rose
The rose, too, enjoys many symbolic references. The rose in an ancient Christian symbol. It is the outstanding symbol of love, inclusion, order and universal understanding. A rose is also often seen as the archetypal dicotyledonous flower.
What does a 'Flower' represent? - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6805

Don-Keyhote
Topic points (SCP): 13
Reply points (CCP): 23

Re: Waldorf school explains its spiral logo; museums/charity

Post by Don-Keyhote »

@SearchVoat this mod darknigger111 is deleting my comments in my own thread. In the interest of the sub I demand satisfaction in the form of a poll for sub users to vote to de-mod his illiterate weeb ass.